Part 1

luz pov

4 years past of suffering from memory stain in my mind. through the reason i think why its always have it why i my memory is so strong even at back then. as it make me smart. through the years growing up i been bullied in school burn in churches and survive the death of it all. the torture of it all was horrid but not as much as the the past cataclysmic event i been through when i was a newborn.

it was moment like this i seen my past as the worst then i been through, as i am taking out of bad care by child protective service, again and again from across town, it was at a certain place of as being lock up stay inside and not looking at the window, far most these foster parent want money the abusive mother spend time drinking alcohol and beating me up as it push me closer to the edge, my adoptive father was no different

one day they push to far as then i snap in the flash memory of my infancy past a pulse of energy as i made a circle as then my mom snap about the cps calling, soon eventually angry to attempt to kill me that is when my energy in me surge like fire and electricity i glow and shoot a beacon to the sky as i only see white and heard screams.

once the light show was over and on their back was my foster parent scared and horrified as they already sold themselves to the point of bloody urine. that is when a word came a voice, "any one there" it was a women. soon from my memory that begin to push back like being hit with molten rock inside your head the scaring memories made me realize what i am.

i was shock to be a witch or half of one s it was here that came the child protection security as i seen that they arrested the foster parents. as soon my dad and it go with them for questioning.

"excuse me." it was the child protection agent "we were wondering how all this happen." they asked of we told them of the past of the horrific event a stranger cursing my mom almost killing my dad and the crying of infant to perform magic.

to them it was disbelieve till agent of another group came called themselves the dying race protection program or D.R.P.P. as then by making a circle with my finger i accidentally cast magic as it shock everyone.

"sorry for that i-i" it was then from on out they understand and believe to be true as thus i was taken under a women care as we head to her home soon to be mine at the u.s. meeting carmilla as it was here meeting noceda that i was adopted to her under the inlfuence..

~~~

luz pov

~~~

ten years later as the scaring past gave m e incredible memories and high inteligent. that i i even out witted those about magic being the complex version of science.

i did five accidents in school that got me in trouble mostly involving magic creating a griffin as it cough up spiders the Juliet try out and then the whole cheer leading thing show now the book report.

"and the end." i said said. "the end of what." my mom said. "of my book report, i think i knock it out the park" i answered. "luz your book report is the reason your in here." as soon seeing form the window a giant snake was causing havok, "oh that where he went." i said. "and whats your going to do with this" it was hand crafted staff "that was going to the closing act." i answer answered.

"luz, i love your creativity but it got way out of hand remember the last three time you got in the principal office." she asked as we went to memory lane. " we all love how you tow express yourselves but if this keep up you might spend your summer time in here." it was aims camp

"don't worry mom i wont let you down. no more magic." that is when the snake attack the principal. "that did not count" as i was send to camp and they had enough of my magic. then once after school to leading us waiting at our yard.

"tsk oh oh my babies." as she hugs us. "now don't worry. summer camp is only going to be for three months, you'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to appreciate public radio. the time will fly by."

"but mom i don't like any of that stuff, i like editing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with convoluted back story but most of all i like magic its the best thing that ever happen to me."

"luz if this keep up then agent will separate us, taking you away for carelessness do you have any friends not imaginary and not reptilian or cryptic." she said as i went silent "summer camp is about making some friends, you had to try can you do that." she asked of both of us. "yes mom." i answered it was with heavy heart as i put my book in the trash.

our mom phone rings. " oh i gotta go to work. your bus is coming soon text me when you get there." said mom. she said i love you in spanish as she left. "bye mom." i said. from

that time when our mom left us, a catholic witch hunter appeared with arms. gave a chase to me as i was spotted, i run like heck passing my mom till i came across a old house once there i spotted an owl carrying our books as i follow it to a magic door as we enter a tent we see the place was with weird stuff.

"whoa." i responded. "i thought you had a lot a weird stuff but this, this is impressive." i responded. "finally your back." a familiar voice to me was heard. as we took a pick. "lets see what we have here garbage, garbage, garbage, oh now this this will make me rich." saying garbage to three good things till she goes to the slinky eye glasses.

"and this ugh this will make good candling." as she was about to burn the book. as i make a gasped as then she barge in "sorry it's mine thank you." as then i took a leave. only to see the catholic witch hunter came out as the door close. "your not going anywhere" the women said.

the women said as as then the witch hunter was coming at me with a knife i dodge only for him to be attacked by the women, as i lift the sheet of the tent and move out trying to escape till i realize my location. was a buzzard land of creature unseen.

"oh no what happen did i die am i in the bad place?" i asked myself. "you will be witch." said the catholic witch hunter arm with a heated sword as luz was at the edge when the mad witch hunter begin to strike only to tripped by a rock as luz quickly dodged him as he fall off the cliff only to be eaten by a monster as it flew off.