Yeosang pt.2-sold (angst, fluff, smut)

The original part one...
Requested by: @cuz_bob_told_me_to

Warnings: selling people, neglectful parents, body shaming, fluff overload,...I'm too lazy and in way too much agony to write the rest (girly issues). Anyway, enjoy 😉
Extra long one. I suggest you take a bubble bath while reading this
___________________________

Y/n's pov-

I was sleeping in my room...well, it was a crusty basement. My mother had thrown me into this basement because I was "overweight".

I got 1 meal a day, a few water bottles, and a workout machine. I was trapped in there.

I still went to school and all, but as soon as I got home, my mother would be waiting for me by the door and as soon as I entered the house, she would grab me with force and throw me down the stairs to my basement and lock me up.

Mother's loud voice boomed through the door "are you up you fatass? Oh you're so lazy. Get up and exercise!", she scoffed.

"I'm sorry ma. I'll get up", I struggle to get up as my body hurt.

"I'm coming downstairs with a belt and measuring machine. You better be at 45 kg", she unlocked the door and whipped her belt in the air.

She came downstairs and stood me up with force.

"Stand on this", she demanded.
I did as I was told and looked at my mother with fear.

"M-ma? Am I at 45?", I ask shakily.

"Nah. You are at 40... I made you some food. Eat as much as you want",she answered and gently dragged me out.

"Is that good? I'm 17, am I underweight", I ask softly.

"It's better that being at the weight you were", she responded while giving me a massive plate of food.

I ate till I was full and looked at my mom.

"Go, your room is ready", she pointed upstairs. I looked over at her and I could see guilt, regret, and...sadness? She looked sick and unwell.

"Ma, are you ok? You look pale".

"I guess it's time I tell you that I have stage four cancer. I'm dying...but before I die, I want you to get married. Now, I know you hate me and all, but I sold you. I need the money so I can donate my body. The man I sold you to will be here by tomorrow. Be ready....oh and just a side note, he is 13 years older than you, and is a professor at the university you will attend next year", she said in a harsh tone.

"Why would you do tha-...."

"Shut it. Do as I planned. I have less than a week to live and I want you married by then. He will take you out tomorrow to go dress shopping, and ring shopping. Go rest for now...oh and here is your phone. I got you a new one and here is your SIM card...transfer all your data and burn your old phone", she ordered.

"Ok ma. Good night", I say slightly happy because this nonsense would be over soon.

"Whatever. Good night".

I walk up to my room and sigh as I fall back on my bed. I missed my room. It was a gorgeous cream color with light pink ribbons around the top. The ceiling had a cute butterfly light...and my books were all kept neatly under my desk.

I slept a peaceful sleep and was woken up by a bang on my door.

I got up and ran towards the bathroom and got showered and changed into a cute outfit. It was a beige sweatshirt and baggy jeans.

I put on makeup and tied my hair up in a half-ponytail and decorated it with a white ribbon. I but on my new converse shoes and walked down to the living room.