Chapter 2 - Testing Powers

Wangshu Inn

Y/N POV

I wake up, feeling the sun on my eyes, looking around i still found myself on the room i rented in wangshu inn.

Y/N: So it wasn't a dream after all.

Getting up, i get dressed, and take another look at the coffin next to my bed.

Y/N: This will attract much attention.... what can i do.....

I touch the coffin and it dissapears, only leaving the Rapier on the ground.

Y/N: I see, i can summon at will, its like the powers of void archives.

I make my way out of the room and go get some breakfast, in the way to the outside table, i found the manager of the hotel and Verr, who i greet.

Y/N: Morning.

Verr: Morning Mr. Luocha.

I order some pancakes and start to eat.

Y/N: "This body doesn't need to eat, after all he is kind of a a Herrscher, but still, i like to savor food, and since is not harmfull to the body i guess its fine."

After eating the food, i look around the hotel, seeing multiple people, and also seing a person in the distance.

Y/N: "Xiao.... it seems hes patroling the area."

I ignore him and walk out of the Inn, deciding i would like to go to Liyue Harbor.

It takes some time to reach the Harbor, so i decide to use the time to learn more about Otto's powers.

Y/N: "If memory doesnt fail me, Otto is expert in hand to hand combat, martial arts, etc, and with the first divine key, he is able to replicate any divine key, even use their zeroth power, of course the divine keys created by the first one are much less powerfull than the original ones."

I grab Void Archives.

Y/N: "Still want to know why it didnt try to talk with me, after all, this key is sentient." - i put void archives back in my pocket -  "and we cant forget the powers of the false god."

I think for some more time, the false god otto is a complitely different case, being able to use the powers of binding, and other different ones.

Y/N: "That power is very strong, and i cant use it always, what will people think if i transform into an angel look alike? But the binding powers would be good to use in some situations...."

I try to summon the chains of binding, thinking of them and raising my hand onto the air.

Y/N: Incarnation of Obsession.