"DINAH!" 

Dinah engulfed her youngest cousin Regina in her arms. She knew that preppy voice anywhere,  the little girl wasn't so little anymore. And for a toddler who was just 3 years old, and a year passing by since she moved, she swore the her cousin had got bigger than she anticipated. 

"Hey my Gina, you got so big!" Dinah says cheerfully, the toddler smiling at her. 

"I'm three now!" The toddler exclaimed, holding up her three fingers. 

"And I thought my family was huge" Chantel says, completely in awe of the amount of family members Dinah had, this wasn't even half of the family she had. 

"Oh this is just the tip of iceberg, just see the family reunions we could possibly fill and entire county" 

"Dinah who's the pretty girl?" Regina says pointing her fingers towards Chantel direction. Curiosity filling her big deep brown eyes. 

Dinah looked up at her friends before looking back down at the doe eyed girl staring at her "Theses are my friend Gina, her name's Chantel" 

Regina waved her hand towards Chantel politely, the three year old was quite the social butterfly "You're pretty Chantel" 

Dinah watched as Chantel's heart practically melted at the compliment "You are too pretty girl, it's nice to meet you" 

"You want to see my doll?" 

Dinah gestured for the Tongan to accept her little cousin's offer, not that she had much of choice anyways. One thing about Regina, she couldn't take no as an answer, or meltdowns would occur  "Sure baby" 

"You'll play with me later DD?" 

"Of course sweetheart, let me go talk with some of our family members" 

Regina then pulled Chantel in the opposite direction before Dinah went to go towards her cousins, hearing the sounds of the piano playing in the living room. There was only one person in her family she knew played the piano like that so angelic, her Uncle Manu. 

"My dear Dinah! You have to come sing!" it was the voice of her aunt Solange, Dinah felt herself freeze at the request, it had been a while since she used her pipes, and it wasn't that often that sung either, especially by herself. If anything, she was singing along with her family members. 

"Aunty I don-" 

"It's been a while since we've heard your beautiful voice DJ, come onnn show those beautiful pipes to your family" She persisted. 

Dinah bit her cheek in nervousness, before finally giving in "Okay I'm coming." 

Dinah walked towards her Uncle Manu, greeting everyone along the way before reaching towards the piano itself. She gave him a kiss on a cheek, before taking a seat next to him "Still as talented as ever Uncle Manu."