S2 Ep.29: Finals! Bell vs Valt!!

The day of the Prism Star Bey Tournament had finally begun and Bell was in a Training Room getting prepared for the battle

Ranzo: This is it Amigo, this is the final match of the Prism Star Bey Tournament, you're up against Valt too!

Quinn: It must be nice being the one to go to the Finals.

Bell: You bet it is, and i'm going to be the one to make it out on top too!

Phoebe: We hope so, we're all cheering for you but we also got some special guests too..

The door opened and Jingemon and Hannah stepped into the room

Bell: Jiji!

Jingemon: We heard you made it to the finals so i prepared a massive feast for you afterwards

Bell: Oh man i can't wait.

Hannah: You get to eat only if you win of course.

Bell just laughed

Bell: Well of course i'll win, i didnt make it this far to lose!

Jingemon: Well regardless if you win or lose, you'll still get the feast.

Ranzo: Speaking of which, do you have a plan, i mean you are facing Valt after all.

Bell smirked as he held his bey tightly in his hand

Bell: The Demon King has this all under control, you'll all see soon enough!

---Meanwhile---

Valt was busy practicing for his coming battle against Bell, Shu stood in the corner watching him

Shu: Everything has come to this now, your final opponent is The Demon King, Bell Daikokuten..

Valt smiled as he picked up his bey from the stadium, his aura starting to glow

Valt: I'm excited, not just because its the Finals but because i'm facing Bell of all bladers too.

Shu just smiled, he knew how much stronger Bell had gotten since he had freed himself

Shu: The Holy-King Elemental Power.. it's an Elemental exclusive only to Belial.. but he hasnt had the time to master it yet.

Valt: Regardless, i'm sure this is going to be a battle to remember!

---Later---

The final battle of the Prism Star Bey Tournament was starting and it would be The Demon King, Bell Daikokuten vs The Legend Of Legends, Valt Aoi!

Loud cheers filled the arena as the 2 bladers stepped up to the stadium

Valt: So it all comes down to this Bell, we finally get to battle each other after all this time.

Bell: Valt Aoi, i've been looking forward to this battle for a long time and im happy to announce that i'm done preparing for victory!

Valt smiled as he held up his Ultimate Valkyrie, the perfect bey shining in the light

Valt: Well i hope you can back that up, me and Valkyrie are ready for whatever you throw at us!

Bell looked down at his bey and began to wonder what he could do against Valt, he knew most of his tricks and strategies

Bell: He knows pretty much all of my tricks and strategies, i can't just attack recklessly.. however...

Bell switches the A-Gear into the 6-Bladed Defense Mode and he grinned, confident this would work

Bell: Drastic times call for drastic measures, here i come Valt!!
-----
Ranzo: Looks like Bell's going with a Defensive Strategy..

Phoebe: Valkyrie is an Attack Type, it's a smart move on his part.