♡☆Meeting☆♡

I leaned against the counter for support as I brushed my beautiful golden locks behind my ear so I could see better. I was exhausted. I never sleep and I don't know why. I look around the dump of a convenience store I work at because it sucks that I work here and I hate my job and I hate everything except my friends but I hate them too just less than the store and as I'm thinking about this someone walks in.

I don't look up expecting it to be Dummy since he's so dumb and likes to interrupt my thoughts of looking into the void whenever I feel like it I also listen to K-POP. Player makes fun of me for it but he's the one who likes Fortnite. Anyway I finally look up but it's not Dummy it's someone else.

"Uhhh hello?" I say awkwardly as she just picks up a Coca- *gets kicked in the face* a B-Bloxy c-cola and puts it on the counter.

"H-h-h-hey" she says, her arms trembling from the cold of the soda.

"This will be five dollars. Talk to me again to buy it" I say as I look down at her 4'5 body blushing slightly at how hot she is.

"H-here" she says as she hands me the money.

"T-thanks" I say, mentally face palming myself.

She giggles. Wow her giggle is so cute.

"What's your name?" I ask as her fragile body was pushed back by how loud I asked, even though I asked normally.

"M-m-my n-name i-is Y-Y/N" I smile.

"I'm Cashier. You're cute. You want my number?" She nods like a baby, cuz she is dressed like a child.

I give her my number on the worst piece of paper that I can find. And wave goodbye.

I miss her and her 4'5 body so much already.

I hear someone come in, I expect to see Y/N but instead it's.

Dummy.