♡ ☆ Date ☆♡

After a few weeks, you and Cashier had been texting for quite some time. You would stop by the store and be with him. Occasionally Dummy would stop by and talk to you, much to Cashier's annoyance. But then he got the courage to go on a date with you at a pizza place.

"W-will you go with me Oniichan??" He asked nervously as he fiddled with his hands.

You agreed of course. Cashier is so cute. No matter how tired he is, you always look up to him and he makes the best of it. Yes amazing writing I know harharhar.

The two of you sat in a booth. The waiter walked over to you guys.

"Hello. May I take your order for you and your child?" You looked at the waiter, offended that they thought that a 4'5 foot tall person with clothes that look like they were grabbed out of a Babies R us and talked like a child too would think that you indeed are a child.

Cashier got mad.

"She's not a child!" He hissed. The waiter apologized and took your order.

"P-p-please c-calm d-down p-pookie" you said, immediately getting Cashier's attention.

"Don't talk too much. You'll hurt your very precious beautiful vocal cords" he said gently as he cupped your face and gave you a kiss.

You giggled.

You both ate pizza while Cashier told stories. You listening intently.

Dummy showed up suddenly.

"Hey Y/N. Looking pretty cute today as always. What's to say you leave this loser alone and hang out with me instead?" You shook your head but he grabbed your arm, breaking it since you're made of glass.

"A-ah!" You yell, straining your vocal cords.

"Hey! Leave Y/N alone!" Cashier screamed as he lunged at Dummy wrestling him.

You started crying since you've never seen such violence before.

The waiter broke them apart and Cashier paid the bill and left with you angrily.