#8 Constant interruptions...

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL ACTIVITY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT PLS
By the way I originally didn't plan for this to be smut, it just happened somehow 😅

After I recoiled from my embarassment, I noticed that Jessy hasn't said anything since they got back to the sure with Sandra. I take a second to look at her. She's staring at Hailey, her eyes sparkling and her pupils wide.

Then it clicks. They were probably making out, or kissing when Sandra found them. Jessy proves my theory when her eyes widen in surprise. I snap my head in Hailey's direction, and sure enough, she has a hickey.

I snicker under my breath, and Jessy looks at me like a deer caught in headlights. She knows I caught them. I send a teasing smirk her way, and walk over to Hailey.

"Hey, Hailey, that bug bite on your neck is kinda bad. You might want to put some gel on it, or something." I tell her, quiet enough for Sandy not to hear. She snaps her hand onto her neck amd looks at Jessy completely horrofied, before nudging her head in the direction of the cabin.

They get up at the same time and basically run in the house, probably trying to cover up any marks they might have left on one another. Sandy looks after them, but doesn't question it.

I smirk and pick my book back up. Maybe we should leave them be for a while.

Hailey's POV

As we made it back to the cabin, a laugh bubbled out of my chest. I didn't know if it was a way to downplay my embarassment, or if it was Jessy's rosy cheeks making me giggly.

She looked at me in disbelief, not understanding how I could find our situation funny. "What are you laughing at? Andrea just found us out!" She says, her cheeks getting redder.

"Calm down shortcake, she is not going to judge us. Besides, they already know about my crush on you." I add the cheeky remark, before hugging her from the back and giving her a few kisses to the top of her head.

"Exactly. They knew about your crush on me, but not vice versa! And let's not even mention the fact that we've been dating for almost two months at this point... I don't want them to be mad at us when they find out, but it's so nice to have you, to have us just to ourselves, you know?"

I'm not even sure she breathed at all during that rant. I gently ran my fingers through her hair, before she interlocked our hands. I really wanted to comfort her.

"Listen here, darling. Andrea is a really private person, a lot of the times she doesn't even tell us if she has a crush. And last year we didn't know Sandra was dating her ex until he broke up with her." I start to explain to her.

"Are Sandy and Andy my best friends? Absolutely. But none of us is an open book, and we never have been one. If there is anyone who would understand why we didn't tell them about us, it's those two. They wouldn't judge us, and as long as we're both happy, they won't care how long we've been together."

She seems to calm down a bit, as my words make her mood a bit brighter. She turns around in my arms and lays her head on my chest. I run my hands up and down her back, and feel her relax against me. Once she completely calmed down, she let go of me and sat down on our bed.

"You're right. But could we be a bit more careful?" She asks. "You're asking that from me? You gave me a hickey in the middle of the lake! They could've caught us any time. We barely distanced ourselves before Sandra came looking for us." I remind her, pointing at the sore spot on my neck.

She blushes at my reminder and bites her lip. She looks absolutely adorable. I lean down to her level and give her a kiss. It's supposed to be short and sweet, but somewhere along the line we forget that, and it ends up being a make out session.

I move my lips from hers slowly along her jaw-line and down her neck. I start sucking on her pulse-point and she lets out the sweetest sound of surprise. "Hailey d-don't -ngh- leave a mark" she says between two moans. I lift my my lips from her skin, and look her in the eye.

"Do you want to stop?" I ask her. She hesitates for a moment, not knowing what she wants herself before shaking her head 'no'. "We can keep going, I just don't want them to see us with hickeys."

"Then we'll have to cover up, baby." I say and kiss her again. This time she ends up kissing all over my neck, while my hands find her hips. I pull her in my lap, and she straddles me, I run my hands up and down her side, before I reach for her bra. "Can I take this off darling?"

I ask from her, my hands not yet on the clasp, but nearing it. She nods in confirmation and I take it off of her, reaching for my own right after and throwing it on the floor as well.

She breaks away from me, while I remove the upper part of my bikini, before leaning right back in and leading her mouth slowly down my chest all the way to my breasts. I feel her mouth find my sensitive nipples, and giving both of them some.. affection.

I feel myself arouse from her ministrations, and I pull her away before laying her on the bed. I start kissing all over her face down her jaw-line, to her neck. I go further to her chest and breasts down her stomach all the wait to the hem of her underwear.

I don't get the chanse to ask her anything, she starts taking it off before I can ask of her. Once the last piece of clothing is off of her body, I kiss the inner part of her ties, slowly getting closer to where she wants me most.

"Can I?" I ask. As she nods, I let my tounge connect with her core, drawing the sweetest sounds from her. She holds onto my hair for dear life, the pleasure overwhelming her.

"I'm close" She manages to warn me between her moans, but I already guessed it from the way her thighs started to close around my head. I pinned her legs to the bed with my hands, bringing her to her climax.

She finishes, her eyes rolling back, and her body shaking. I kiss her, making her taste herself. She smiles at me, her chest heaving. She seems exhausted. It was the first time we did anything like this together.

I would've loved to stay like that, but we heard the fron door open and close, someone entered the house. I shoo jessy in the shower so she can clean herself up, and I scramble around to get some clothes on myself.

I even managed to run the brush through my messy hair once before a knock came on the door. "Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Sandy and I are going to get some food for dinner. Text me what you want." Andrea yelled in.

Honestly, I felt like strangling her for ruining the mood. "Sure. But why didn't you just text?" I ask with a bit of a bite in my voice. She snickers on the other side of the door.

"So it's not Sandy who just barges in without knocking. Because you clearly couldn't wait to have the house for yourselves. We won't be in a rush so have fun. Just make sure to clean up before we get home please." She says with a teasing lilt in her tone near the end.

I roll my eyes at her and just yell out a 'fuck you' which she answers with 'say that to jessy' and leaves. I kind of take her advise, by joining Jessy in the shower the second they left.

I can assure you, Jessy and I had a very good time. ;)