𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰| Alana pier

I read over the schedule as I made my way to my car. It wasn't too bad I would just have to find time to squeeze in the things I want or need to do when I can.

I pressed the unlock button to my car as I went to open my door. I got in clicking my seatbelt and sat there in the parking lot reading the papers before deciding what to do next.

Mrs pier classes start in 1 week, you are welcome to go to your assisted living anytime soon with your key card. Good luck.

I crunk my car up deciding to move my thing into my apartment now since I had drove 12 hours here and didn't have any other options.
I heard a faint knock on my window before jumping and looking up.

"Shit you scared me" I mumbled looking at the guy from earlier.
"What!" He mouthed  through the half tinted window. I quickly rolled it down. "I said you scared me" I said looking up at him.

"My bad beautiful ,I just didn't catch your name." He said bending down to where he was at the window.
"Alana" I said as I put the papers down and turned towards him. "How about you?" I asked looking at the tattoos that covered his body. My eyes scanned him as I looked at his neck and arms.

He smirked at me "I'm danger baby." He slowly said and I sarcastically rolled my eyes laughing.
"Okay "danger baby" I said as I air quoted "well I have to find my apartment it's getting late I want to at least know the road while the sun is still out" I told him as I put my hands on the steering wheel.

He nodded and backed up from the car "so Alana" he started as he rolled my name off of his tongue it sounded like he was saying ah-leh-nah "I reckon I'll be seeing you around then?" He said slowly backing up.
"If it's worth it yeah" I said as I cranked my car up and backed out of the parking lot.

"Wait what does that mean?" He asked
Looking confused . I smiled and continued reversing my car.

"I guess we'll have to see danger baby" I laughed as I pulled off leaving him standing there in the parking lot and I swear I could see his smile from here as he shook his head and walked off.

"I did not come here for that" I said as I picked my phone up and called my best friend back home.
After the second ring he picked up the phone.

"Shii finally" I heard him say on the other end of the phone.

I laughed. "I know! I know" I whined as I turned a corner. "I've just been busy I kind of just settled in I'm just now getting to go unpack" I rambled as I stopped at a stop sign trying to figure out where to turn.

"It's Ight shawty, how your day been so far though?" He asked sitting in his car in what looked like a restaurant parking lot.

I smiled. My best friend was nice when he wanted to be, asking about my day, checking on me, shit he even bought me a car when I first met him.
"It's been okay I met this dude that seems nice but I'm not really here for that ,oh! And I met a girl her name was allure or some like that." I told him as he listened to me talk about my day.

He raised his eyebrows "she cute?" He asked leaning up in his car to turn the radio down.

I smacked my teeth "boy stop and yes she cute" I said as I turned into a parking lot parking the car.

"Aye Im just trynna get in where I fit in" he said laughing.
"You fit right where you at, you know you a heartbreaker" I told him looking at him with side eyes.

"Who?" He said looking like he didn't understand the language I was speaking. "Tell me who heart I broke then"
"You remember that girl from the car wash?" I asked him and he sat back as he thought about her. "Mmh you talking about the girl with the mustang?" He asked.

and I nodded "yeah you cheated on her with her home girl" I said as I turned my engine off and sat back in my seat.

"Man he'll no she cheated first with my brother!!" He said throwing his hands up like he did no wrong.

I laughed "AFTER YOU CHEATED!" I yelled as I smacked my head for him.

He smirked. "Shit you right you right. But still my intuition told me to cheat first"

I stared at him. He stared back at me.
And we both laughed.
"You're literally dumb" I said as I regained my composure holding my stomach. "Man whatever" he replied.

I sighed "well since you're not here to help me unpack my things I guess I'll be hulk tonight" I said actually kind of disappointed that I had to do all of the work.
"Your strong and independent you got this" he said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes "well.. this strong woman is finna out do yo ass bye!" I said and I hit the red button and threw my phone down before getting out the car and preparing for the labor.

I started with my bags first and started towards the building already grunting as I looked around before finding the building number 7 and walking towards it.
I looked down the somewhat lit hallway as the light blinked on and off and I sighed walking towards the building before finding my door and then Searching for my keys to unlock the door.

After what seemed like forever i finally heard the lock click and I pushed the door open slowly.

The view in front of me was beautiful for it to be a school assisted living.

First there were hardwood floors and marble walls that looked like glass which I'm pretty sure you could see your reflection in if you looked in.

Second there were tan and black couches along the walls which obviously was the living room.
I dropped my bags as i headed inside to see what else was waiting for me.

There was a bathroom, and 2 rooms down the hall, I decided I would come back to that later and turned towards the kitchen which was big and spacious it had 2 sinks on separate sides and 2 stoves with a big bar table in between.

I walked back to the front door and went to my car to grab the rest of my bags and suitcases which took about an hours by myself not noting that I still had to unpack and set everything up.

There was already a bed in both rooms so all I had to do was get covers and set it up the way I liked.

I deduced u would do that later and went through my bag to grab something to wear to bed since it was already dark outside, I took a shower and threw on a tee shirt and some pajama  pants and hopped in bed.