-1-

I put on the bulletproof vest and make sure to pull it tight, putting the selfmade bracelet on my upper arm, zip my combat boots and clip the helmet on my backpack. I take the thick lether jacket and pull it on.

"Hurry guys, we dont have forever!" The headmaster of our troop shouts. "Go, Go, Go!"

Following my mates, i leave the our teamroom and enter another where everyone grabs their facemasc and puts it on. We have to be extremly carefull, since those are selfmade aswell and protects us from the toxic air outside. As soon as everybody checked again, if it fits right, we leave.

My mates and me leave into a different direction then others from our troop, we separate.

Our leader, Namjoon, leads the way followed by Jungkook, Suga, and Jin, our 'fighter'. Then there is J-Hope our runner. And lastly V and me the creature-experts.

Our mission is to find more survivers and take them with us. We do this every few weeks, leaving our safeplace and taking responsablity for the safety of others. Our 'nation' calls us the 'hunters'. We mostly consist out of middle aged men between their 20s and 40s, the headmaster aint a feminist.

We silently jog around areas we havent been yet. Its been a while since Seoul, propably the whole world now too, got attacked by beings or like we call them 'creatures', the world has changed. Two years ago, a gas was released because of an gone wrong experiment in the Seoul National University. A doctor was researching on an special and completly new way of atombombs. One day it went completly wrong and somehow, dont ask me how im not a scientist, the radiation got into the outside world. Only a few, who we're not able to tell why, didnt got affected. Those who survived are either way in our safeplace or still somewhere in the outside world.

I run into one of my mates and almost said something as my my mate, who turned out as Jungkook, pulled my down behind a bush with his hand on my mouth, mouthing 'shut up!'. Sometimes the maknea can be a real dick.

He lets go off of me and i follow everyones sight. My eyes widen. There are people, many. It seems like they are celebrating something. They look so happy and definitly not like they are living in an apocalypse.

Its the first time since many years, to see people this happy. Its surprising, the loud noises doesnt attract creatures. Everywhere are lights on and fairylights. The park, its in, looks a bit run down and destroyed but they make it looks like straight out of a fairytale.

They are dancing and singing and remind me of the old times most things used to be better. Surely life wasnt great before but it was better then right now.

Namjoon tells J-Hope to check the situation and there he went. He stands up from behind the bush and runs up to the next plant big enough to hide behind it and so he gets closer to the group of people. It looks like, he's trying to get to know anything by maybe overhear a conversation or anything.

We all trust J-Hope, he knows what he's doing and he's the best at his speciality. That doesnt mean, we're not worried, mostly namjoon. He loves and cares about us too much and im not joking when i say he would risk his life again and again when someone of us needs his help. I dont think he knows, how much we actually appriciate him.

Its been a good while since he went and i actually start to worry. About 15 minutes ago he walked further in and since then no sight of him. Someone couldve saw and caught him. Maybe he was exposed.

I look over to namjoon and i know he is thinking exactly the same thing. He gives us the sign to stand up and follow him quickly. Namjoon leads the way and we do as he told.

First we follow every of J-Hope's steps before he wants us to seperate, i stay while the others go their own way while watching out for our lost member.

I dont think, this is as serious as namjoon seems to think. Those people are so happy and actually enjoy life. Who would want that to end. I wish, i was with them, dancing and singing, drinking and eating as much as i can. Not caring about a matter while joy burns through my body. It would be the nicest for the next few decades.

I shouldve payed more attention, because the next thing i know is an arm wrapping around my neck from behind. Another hand pulls my head back while laying on my mouth, again, shutting me up. Why does that keep on happening to me.

The person must be a bit shorter since the pull my down on their height while my back arches. I feel a cold sharp knife on the side of my neck. I curse to myself inside my head. No, i think its actually really serious.

"One sound and your little friend over their will lose their dick in any second" a strong female voice says from behind me, oh come on. As i raise my view and give up against the strong hold of theirs, i see J-Hope, in the same position as me just his attacked is taller and stronger and a actual man. He looks terrified and ive never seen him this scared.

I get pulled backwards and i cant really see where we're going since i try to concentrate not to fall and get my throat slit. Some moments later she pushes me against body's i recognise as my members.

Infront of us are, as i guess, our attacker who almost killed us all. If i counted right, its 9 of them. All of them look really intimidating even though some of them are women.

There is one girl, or women, what you prefer, who stands out, mostly because she doesnt have that angry and intimidating expression in her face. She stands in the middle with an amused smile looking at us as if we're the most comical sight. She losens her crossed arms and puts her hands into her jacket pockets on each side.

"We found your little friend sneaking. I cant remember you were invited". Her voice is still strong and deep but it also sounds calming and soft. "So, we'll do this: either way you will bring us enough foods for the next month for around 40 people and one of you'll keep us company until then or we will actually cut his dick off" she explains slowly while pointing at J-Hope who doesnt seem to happy about that.

Namjoon finds his way right infront of her, trying to demonstrate that he will protect his mate at all costs. "Why would we accept that. What do we get at the end?"

She is crossing her arms again. "Well, your buddy gets to keep his dick and your free. Also since one of y'all will stay, you'll get to know us. Thats what you wanted, right?"

Technically, she is right. Also it would be nice for us to know more about them, its not a bad deal, but there is no way for us to collect that much food in the shortest time possible, it would take weeks.

"And you do you expect us to find that much food? There is almost nothing left, it would take weeks" Namjoon obviously tries, to talk us out of this nonsense. Maybe, he would've succeed, if they wouldnt be as strongminded.

"You'll have to hurry then. You will figure something out. Decide wich one stay's and your free"

Namjoon looks really troubled, i dont think, he can handle this decition on his own. He knows he cant stay himself, because he's our leader but he doesnt want to decide wich one has to stay and eventually risk their life.

"I'll do it". I raise my hand and step next to my leader. It will be fine, and if not, atleast i did the right thing for once.
"I mean, its my fault that we got caught-"

"I dont think th-"

"So, i will stay and you will do as they told you too. It will be fine"

She looks satisfied and walks up to me, wrapping one arm around my neck, softer now. "Good, take them out i'll show our guest around"

Those, who almost look like her servants, take my mates out. Namjoon looks at me one last time, showing his best father-like smile with worry in his eyes before he leaves with everyone. Everyone, exept that joyful girl.

"Im Mira-Dyen, nice to meet you." She raises her other arm waiting for my hand to shake hers. I do, after thinking twice.

"Park Jimin"