SUBMISSION GUIDELINES/ CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

Please read the following guidelines to ensure your story meets the eligibility standards

Please read the following guidelines to ensure your story meets the eligibility standards. Only those who adhere to our guidelines and correctly submit their stories will be accepted.

Please keep the Wattpad Code of Conduct in mind during participation. All stories must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines. Feel free to visit the Safety Portal anytime to learn more about how to stay safe on Wattpad. 

Note: Any activities and/or stories we consider contrary to Wattpad's Code of Conduct or Content Guidelines will be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team.

Challenge Guidelines:

> Please ensure you own and control all the rights to the story you submit to this challenge.

> We accept existing ongoing stories, not complete. Complete stories are welcomed in the Amby Awards on TheAmbys profile (Coming again in August 2024). 

> We do not accept Google or Word Docs or PDFs. The story must be published here on Wattpad.

> Your story must have at least five (5) chapters published at the time of submission. If you want to start a brand new story, check out the 8 Chapter Challenge on the justwriteit profile.

> We accept stories of all genres or themes, but we do not accept collections of short stories, poetry, or non-fiction works. 

> The number of reads or votes on the story does not matter in this challenge.

> The publishing date of your story doesn't matter. It can be a new WIP (work in progress) or an older story that you want to revisit. 

> English and Non-Native English speakers are welcome as long as the story is written in English. If you use a few phrases or words in a language other than English to lend authenticity to the story, it's acceptable as long as an English speaker can understand it in the context of the story.