Sun x Roxanne wolf

Sun hummed to himself as he began making a paper pal, his spiky rays twirling back and forth as his worked, he excited grabbed his glitter glue, staring at the cap holding the glue on and not letting it spill. He opened it, cautiously sticking his tongue out to taste it.

"Seriously Sun, again?" He heard the disappointed voice of his other half, Moon. He giggled awkwardly

"I was just... Curious...?" He playfully stuck his tongue out, his yellow eyes looking to the side coyly. He knew Moon couldn't see that, bit it was still fun to be full of expression.... Unlike Moon who only grouched. Occasionally smirking when something endeared him or humored him.

"Ah. Yes. Curious. For multiple occasions?" Moons words were bitter and Sun huffed. He didn't understand why Moon was trusted to help kids nap.
"I heard that, asshole!"

Sun huffed again, "Well just stop listening than!"

Before the argument could continue, Sun heard the daycare door open, confused since closing time had long since passed. His heart skipping a beat when he saw who it was. Roxanne Wolf. He kept a squeal to himself, the chain that helped Look and Sun fly rolling down and connecting to Sum's back.

He flew into the air, admiring Roxanne from afar. His rays twirling as his face felt warm. He moved closer, silently dropping behind her. Or, he tried to do it silently.
He tripped on his own feet, landing face first behind her. His chain unhooking from him and coiling back up to the ceiling.

He heard a soft chuckle, his face flaring to like with a bright red hue. He saw Roxanne. The majestic wolf had crouched down, her hypnotic green eyes staring at his yellow ones, a spark flickering through his body.

"Need help there, Sundrop?" She spoke softly to him, Sun gulping nervously. He nodded, taking her extended hand as she easily lifted him back to his feet. He should have been embarrassed by how easy that was for her, but he was too busy swooning over how beautiful she was.

She glanced around the daycare for a moment, before looking back at Sun. "I need a favor, Sunny." Her voice was light.

"O-oh! Anything you need Roxanne!" He smiled brightly, his eyes shinning brighter with happiness one could barely see his pupil.
She chuckled again.

"See... When it comes to us canines we have a period of time when we lose control, see..." As she spoke, she wrapped both arms around Sun's neck, causing his heart to palpate loudly. His smile was crooked with happiness from just the simple touch, his rays flaring to life.
"And when this time happens... We just need to get back under control..."

She took a step closer, her knee brushing against his crotch. A shock of pleasure going through his spine. "O-oh...? H-how do you get it back u-under control?"

His stuttering caused her to smirk wider, his jaw reaching his ear. "We fuck.~"

Sun felt like everything had shut down. That an error would appear and he would malfunction and just pass out. But luckily he didn't. "I'll help!" He said almost too eagerly.
She didn't say another word, taking Sun's hand as she dragged him to the break room. "A-ah, wait...! I know a better place."

Her ears perked as she stopped and turned around, an eyebrow raised. The chain upon Sun's command rolled down and connected to his back. He lifted Roxanne bridal style, chuckling lightly at her bewildered look.
He flew up to his and Moon's little hideout above the ball pit, setting her down on the bed.
He backed up as she was placed, his cheeks flushed.

She chuckled, pulling Sun back on top of her. She connected her lips to his, the two beginning to kiss slowly. Her hands moved to his head, playing with his rays. Her tongue managed to slip into his mouth, Sun's body going limp as he let Roxanne take control.

His body felt warm. An unfamiliar tightness forming in his pants. He wasn't use to this kind of stimulation. It seemed Roxanne realized that. She pulled back, their lips glossy. "Oh my, Sun... Are you a virgin?"

He nodded slowly, his cheeks burning red. His gaze met hers, her pupils seemed to turn into slits as a grin formed. She licked her lips, her excitement growing.

They were flipped, Sun placed onto the bed. His pants were roughly torn off of him, his cock already hardened. Sun flushed in embarrassment, his gaze moving to the side. Roxanne grinned, pleasantly surprised by Sun's girth. He was bigger than she expected.
She rolled her own clothes of easily, a hand pressed against his chest as the two were fully nude.

She straddled him, aiming his cock into her sopping wet womanhood. Before she slowly began to sit on him. Sun let out a gasp before a chokedoan escaped his lips, throwing his head back as his hand dug into the bed. This was amazing.

Roxanne gave a small thrust of her hips, Sun jolting under her in pleasure. She grinned at the control she had. She slowly moved herself up, his tip gliding against her walls until she slammed herself back down, alighting a moan for both of them.
"Fuck!~"

Sun's eyes rolled back in pleasure, lost in the movements as Roxanne practically controlled his body. As she used him for her pleasure. He felt as if he could barely breath. She was just so... Tight!~
He has never felt something like this before.
Something so amazing.

He felt the bed rock underneath him as Roxanne seemed to pick up the speed, her plush thighs pressing against his hips tighter as she went wild. She pushed Sun up against the bedframe, riding his cock until she was drooling from pleasure. Sun could hardly believe the sight.

Someone he had been absolutely infatuated with was here. Riding his cock and loving it. It was almost enough to send him rushing to climax. He held on, though.
She growles out a low moan, and suddenly a flood of slick slid down his cock, Sun trembling as he realized he was able to make Roxanne release. Of course, her pleasure wasn't over with. She continued to ride him, Sun able to feel his cock reach the deepest depths of a women it could go to. His cock pressed against her g-spot with ever thrust Roxanne did.

His cock pressed against her cervix, and he could swear her was reaching heavy. With a gasp he felt a coil build in the pit of his stomach, and as quickly as it came it snapped. He watched as stars appeared in his vision as he came hard, blinking hard as he realized his c was covering the both of them. It dripped from Roxanne's thighs, a few droplets sliding down his softening length. Roxanne seemed satisfied, however.

She laid down beside him, wrapping an arm around waist and pulling Sun into her breasts. The exhaustion and fatigue hit him almost instantly, and he soon fell asleep in Roxanne's arms.

Hii! Sorry for the....long delay... But here ya' go! This request was by; @Teaganlombax