💜part 33💜⚠️

Warning ⚠️

Mature content ahead 🔞 skip to the next chapter if you're feeling uncomfortable.

Jungkook began to smash his lips against Taehyung's soft one, kissing him hungrily. Taehyung is also doing the same.

As their tongues are busy fighting, Jungkook slide his hands inside Taehyung's pyjama, squeezing his tiny waist make Taehyung whimper softly in Jungkook's mouth. After kissing, both full away while breathing heavily, lips completely swollen.

"You're so beautiful, baby". Jungkook whisper make Taehyung blush.

"Umm hubby, am I wearing the right thing. I..I mean.. should I be sexy for you. I can change to something else if you want, hubby".

Jungkook chuckle hearing Taehyung's innocent words. He booped on Taehyung's nose. "Baby, whatever you're wearing, you're always be sexy in my eyes. Even if you're in your bear pyjama right now, you're looking so cute and beautiful for me. No need to change yourself. Now tell me, do you really want me to make love to you, baby?"

Taehyung nod furiously. "I do, I really do, hubby. You have my permission.
Please lead me, hubby. I..I don't know anything about this".

Jungkook can't feel more happier after getting Taehyung's permission. He peck Taehyung's swollen lips.

"Then, how about I do this, hubby?" Taehyung start to unbutton his pyjama, pulling it down, not just exposing his shoulders, but even exposing his bare chest that Jungkook can see the slight pink coloured of Taehyung's nipple. Jungkook bite his lips to control himself.

"I..is this okay, hubby?" Taehyung ask in the most innocent voice ever, not knowing what had he done to Jungkook.

"Shit, you look beautiful, perfect. Too beautiful for me, princess". Jungkook said as he attack Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moan in pleasure when he feel Jungkook sucking his neck.

"Aa ahh..mmmhh hubby.. please do it more, hubby"

Jungkook trail his kisses down to Taehyung's neck and collarbone, and further down to Taehyung's bare chest giving some mouth opened kisses on it. Taehyung bite his lips but somehow soft moans escaped from his mouth.

"Aaahh..hubby I..I like it..ummhh". Jungkook began to undress Taehyung's upper body. Taehyung blush when he caught Jungkook staring at his exposed nipples.

Jungkook get up, he pull Taehyung's body closer and give more kisses on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moan while his sneaky hands doing their work taking off Jungkook's top, leaving his husband exposed with his muscular chest and toned abs.

While kissing each other, Jungkook lead Taehyung's hand to his chest as Taehyung began to caress Jungkook's body from his chest down to his abs.

"Ahh yeahh touch it, baby. Feel it. It's all yours". Jungkook said and bite Taehyung's earlobe. Taehyung bite his lips feeling Jungkook's muscular body.

They kiss each other again. Jungkook pick Taehyung's body up like a bridal style and lay him down on the bed. After that he hovered above Taehyung. Jungkook continue on kissing Taehyung's chest, giving hickeys. He purposely pressed his lower part on Taehyung make the younger moan loud.

"Aaahh hubby, s.. something touched me".

Jungkook pull away from the kiss and look at Taehyung.

"Look what you make to my little Kookie, baby". Jungkook said and smirk. Taehyung look down and blush seeing something visible poking from Jungkook's tight pants.

"H..hubby.. you're hard.."

"Because of you, sweetheart. Your moans are so sexy, I can't stand it. Should I just make you mine right now, baby?" Jungkook ask while running his naughty hand down to Taehyung's lower part