I just wanted some pasta but instead I got gay feelings part 2

++Y/N POV++

Today I had a day off, so I stayed home to help my mum around the house, but these plans went flying into the trashcan when Elf showed up. As you would expect, Yonderland was in trouble once again. There was a lot f work left to do. I sighed, knowing that I would have to do all of it, but couldn't complain, I mean, I didn't have to go to school after all. I was betting ready to bid farewell to my mum and start washing the dishes, when Elf spoke "He could come too. It's not a really risky quest, and maybe a third hand could be helpful." Nick immediately got offended "Hey, I'm here too you know!" "But you don't have hands." "... Fair enough" I was silently waiting for mum to approve that I can join them. I look at her with the best puppy eyes I can pull off, and with an annoyed expression, she agreed. "Alright, but you stick with off the whole time! No wandering off!" I saluted with an 'Understood, ma'am!' and threw the sponge into the sink. I walked through the portal last, and we ended up in the same place I accidentally stumbled upon the last time I traveled to a different dimension. The trees and grass looked just like the ones at home (idk what to put here imma just timeskip)

++timeskip when they are in a city++

We were walking through the city Elf led us to. It was very lively. People chatting, dogs barking, two men kissing passionately on the lips, children playing, salesmen shouting trying to promote what they are selling, a woman getting thrown out of a bar, a cat sitting on it's owner's shoulders. I have never seen anything like this. Not even on a Con. The clothes, the creatures, the products on the displays were mesmerizing. I couldn't get enough of all the colours and new scents. I was looking around, totally forgetting that I was supposed to be here with mum and Elf. It took me a minute to realize that I had fallen behind, and I couldn't see either of them. I whipped my head around trying to locate them but with no luck. I was starting to panic a little, and went along with the crowd. It turned out to be a bad idea. The dark alleyway that I stumbled into was not friendly at all. Some creeps were standing next to the walls, probably selling illegal stuff. I spun around and tried to leave the place, but a shady figure with a weird fedora hat and a terrible breath was standing right in front of me. "HellO" I backed away from him, but nearly collided with another ugly guy. I quickly walked away from them deeper into the alleyway, it seemed like the only option for now. I felt like throwing up, and my head was throbbing. Everything here stunk, my brain couldn't process what my nose now knew. I ran my fingers through my hair (stroked my head if u bald) and tried my best not to focus on the outside world, but it was harder that I thought. I was also on the edge of passing out which didn't help. I looked around, and saw that nobody was here, only in the distance. They didn't follow me. That's a relief. I stopped for a moment to gather my thoughts. "I'm lost in a dark alley. Mum and that Elf guy is nowhere to be found. And I am lost. And tired. And i'm not with mum. What am I gonna do...." I clutched my stomach. It was acting up a bit, complained about the horrible smells. I would do anything to see a familiar face in the next five minutes.

The train of my thoughts got a little bit off track, but got pulled back when I heard a very sedy and familiar voice. "Y/N? Didn't expect to see you here. You being the son of the Chosen One and all." I looked at up him at the speed of light, and I instantly feel a lot safer than I was just a second ago. "Ummmmm, I kinda got lost. Mum said that I could come here again if I stick with them buuut......you can see what happened. Well, I guess it's the last time I'm here." I looked at the ground for to particular reason, and then back into his eyes. He sighed. "Do you want me to help and find them?" I gasped and put my hands on my face "You would do that? Aww, thank you, Negatus!" (Negatus deadass cured you) He just rolled his eyes and signaled with his hand to follow him. I walked behind him trying to keep up with his pace. This time I didn't want to get left behind. We walked through the alley once again, but this time nobody dared to bother us. Hmm... He really might be an evil overlord. (btw u n ur mum talked bout dis n she said that Negatus my baby is an evil overlord but you thought that she made it up) That's hot :3. Soo, khmmm. We returned to the part of the city that was full of life. At least the vibes weren't off anymore. But I was still afraid of losing him in the crowd, so I grabbed his hand. He didn't seem to question it and he surely didn't seem to mind it, so I didn't let go.