Chapter 5: I can't say it out loud!

Miyamura felt the wind brush against him, and suddenly, he found himself face to face with his former loner self

Miyamura felt the wind brush against him, and suddenly, he found himself face to face with his former loner self. His past self still wore glasses and carried a deep hatred for everything and everyone around him. Miyamura reassured his past self that there was nothing to fear. In the future, he would find true friendship with Sengoku, Yoshikawa, Ishikawa, Hori, and Sakura.

Furthermore, Miyamura confessed to his past self that he would eventually fall in love with someone special. His past self understood that he was referring to his girlfriend, Remi, whom he affectionately called "Ayasaki." Miyamura watched as his past self approached him and embraced him tightly.

In that moment, Miyamura felt as if he had finally let go of a painful memory that had haunted him for far too long. The image of his past self faded away in his embrace, marking the beginning of a new chapter in his life.

Suddenly, Remi tapped Miyamura, bringing him back to reality. She could sense that something was bothering him and decided to ask him about it. The conversation unfolded like this:

"Miyamura, are you alright?" Remi inquired

"Yeah, babe, just reminiscing about my past." Miyamura replied

Remi wasn't accustomed to Miyamura calling her "babe," and it felt strange to think about how they had transitioned from friends to a couple. Nevertheless, Remi was overjoyed to have Miyamura by her side and vowed to make him the happiest guy in the world.

"I'm here for you, Miyamura." Remi said softly, placing a comforting hand on his arm. "If there's anything you want to talk about, I'm all ears."

Miyamura smiled gratefully at Remi's understanding and took a deep breath. He knew he could trust her with his deepest thoughts and emotions. "It's just... I had a moment earlier, where I saw my past self. The person I used to be, full of anger and loneliness. But now, I have you and our friends. I've found true happiness and love."

Remi's eyes softened with affection as she squeezed his arm gently. "I'm so glad you found that, Miyamura. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world."

Miyamura nodded, his gaze filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Remi. You've been my rock, my light in the darkness. I never thought I could find someone who would accept me for who I am, scars and all."

Remi's smile widened, her love for Miyamura shining through. "You don't have to thank me, Miyamura. I love you just the way you are, and I always will. We'll face any challenges together, and I'll always be here to support you."

Miyamura's heart swelled with warmth, feeling a sense of peace wash over him. He knew that with Remi by his side, he could conquer anything. They had both grown and changed, overcoming their pasts and finding solace in each other's arms.

As they continued their conversation, Miyamura couldn't help but feel a renewed sense of hope and excitement for the future. He knew that the journey ahead wouldn't always be easy, but with Remi and their friends by his side, he was ready to face whatever came their way.

Together, they would create new memories, cherish their love, and build a future filled with happiness and fulfilment. Miyamura was grateful for his past, as it had led him to this moment, where he could embrace his true self and find love in the most unexpected places.