𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. too far

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴        𝚃𝙾𝙾 FAR        𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
        𝚃𝙾𝙾 FAR        𖥔 ݁ ˖

A HUFF ESCAPED her lips as she massaged her temples with her eyes shut. She had a headache that had felt like it was about to destroy her if she let her eyes stay opened for one more second, and so she quickly changed and jumped into bed.

She had tests next week and she had never been more stressed with so much on her plate. Aaliyah wanted to scream and cry, grey hair was probably already growing by the thought of it. Lately, for some reason, she felt like this somehow was the final straw. All she wanted was to get some rest and to think about the situation later, but her brain wouldn't let her.

It was frustrating how when you want something the most it's so out of reach. Aaliyah was on the verge of exploding and she had to keep it all to herself. It's not that she didn't trust her friends, it's that she didn't want to be a bother, especially when they had so much going on in their lives, too. She had spent almost the entire day at school writing away, whether it was her thoughts or doodles.

Her mind wouldn't let her rest, so she got up and stared blankly at her wall, no expression on her face. Her head was finally quiet and she felt relaxed for once. She felt doozy, which was expected with the headache she previously had. She got out of bed once she saw her water bottle nowhere to be seen, lazily throwing the covers to the other side, then slipped on her fuzzy slippers and walked to the kitchen.

"You good?" Her sister said with a tired voice. She had woken up a bit ago, and it shows. Aaliyah nodded her head, the inevitable quietness from her was annoying Julianna; more like bothering her. Bothering her knowing her younger sister was going through something she couldn't do anything to prevent it, "When're you talking to him? It's been three weeks, and frankly, I am tired. You're tired. He's probably moping around. Talk to him!" She said the last part with fake enthusiasm, although she was close to grabbing her younger sister's phone and texting him herself.

"I don't know..." She sighed.

"Well, I do know. I know you want to text him but have doubts, but I know that you know that if it was anyone else's situation, you'd most likely be sending them a paragraph by now for them to send it to them," Julianna crossed her arms just like their mother would, "So please, talk to him."

Aaliyah bit her lip as it was one of the things taking too much space in her head, got her water, and left to go back to her room. She felt like she was about to explode. So much had happened in the past few weeks and she was unsure if she could take more. She knew there is no possible way her situation could get any worse, and so she was starting to lean to talking to him; at least glancing at him.