Earthquake

The next part is already up on Ritoria!

Mature content warning. 

Earthquake

It was pure bliss once the pain finally subsided.

My insides felt stretched to the limit, yet that was the most thrilling, most exhilarating, most satisfying sensation of all. This was the fulfillment I had been looking for. I was being completely and utterly ravished.

In reaction, my toes curled as Schneider pushed deeper into me and my eyes rolled back into their sockets.

"Ah!" I grunted with every thrust, relishing in the exquisite, deep feeling. I was absolutely filled.

Fuck, but Schneider was an excellent, excellent lover. The best I'd ever had the pleasure of wrapping my legs around and taking deep into me. And the biggest.

"Fuck, your tight." Schneider grunted, his brows drawn together from the physical exertion. I wasn't sure if it was the lighting, but I could swear he was flushed too.

"You like that?" he whispered into my ear, tickling it with the hot air he'd blown into it.

"Yeah," I half said, half moaned. I really, really did.

"Then you'll like this." The moment he said that, Schneider changed his trajectory. His cock head hit the bundle of nerves, eliciting a yelp out of me. Eyes glinting mischievously, he started driving into it over and over again.

"Oh!" My eyes widened as a devilish shiver raked my spine and shot to the tips of fingers and toes. It was probably a mini-orgasm, yet it felt as devastating to my senses as an earthquake. Once it subsided, it left me hungering for more.

In the heat of the moment, I took his face between my hands and planted a hard kiss on his full lips, surprising both him and myself with my brazen behavior. It didn't faze him long; Schneider quickly responded, returning the kiss with equal, if not greater fervor.

When his tongue slipped into my open mouth, our tongues danced a primal rhythm as old as time itself, both of us hellbent on domination. Yet, as always, it was Schneider's tongue that emerged the victor in this battle of wills. Well, I couldn't be blamed; he purposely pulled all the way out and thrust deep into me, thereby distracting me successfully.

By now, I was desperate for true release. Not the mini-earthquake, but the 9-Richter groundbreaker that would shake me all the way down to my very soul. And only Schneider had the power to give it to me.

"Schneider," I disengaged the kiss and called his name like it was the sweetest plea. I looked up into his eyes earnestly, willing for him to see what I truly desired, and then to grant it to me.

"Not yet," he said in a voice deepened by desire, and my disappointment was palpable.

I was torn between begging and protesting, but before I could decide which to go with, he lifted me off the desk, his muscle-bound arms encircling me tightly like a warm embrace. Surprised, I clung to him, but I knew he'd never drop me. He carried me to the bunk bed like I weighed nothing and then dropped me onto it.

With panther-like agility, he slid into the bunk on top of me.

I stared up at him, my heart thundering against my ribs like the beating of hooves on cobblestone.

Goddamn, he was fine. Unbelievably fine. Like drop-dead gorgeous.

A shiny sheen of sweat covered his rock-hard body with steam rising off it. His hair hung about his corded neck in wet strands, and his eyes glowed with the heat of a thousand suns. He looked like a demon who had crawled out of hell with the sole purpose of devouring me.

Another nervous shiver slithered down my spine. I probably looked like a fool, staring up at him with fuck-me eyes and my mouth hanging open.

Damn, I was making fuck-me eyes, wasn't I? And I never, ever made fuck-me eyes.

What was Schneider doing to me?

"Spread your thighs open," he commanded like a general on the battlefield.

After a moment's hesitation and another shiver, I obliged. I opened my legs wide for him.

He was finally going to give me what I wanted.

I felt his cock's head probing my asshole once again, and this time, it slipped inside without much resistance.

With one powerful thrust of his hips, Schneider plunged all the way into me.

The enormous gasp that welled up from deep inside me somehow didn't burst out. It lodged itself in my throat, nearly choking me. I arched against the bed, my nerve-endings lighting up like Christmas lights.

Schneider unleashed his all on me, pumping into me like the beast he was. Like a well-oiled machine, he moved on top of me, pistoling in and out of me with relentless vigor. I wanted to cry out, to beg for more, to beg him to stop, but my tongue was tied.

He plastered a hand against my belly, feeling his own cock plundering my insides. He pressed against it and I cried out from the exquisite feeling.

Head thrashing left and right on my flat pillow, my hands fisted in the thin sheets, and I held on for dear life. It didn't take long for him to edge me closer to the cliff I would undoubtedly plummet down. The white starbursts were now deliciously close, within reach.

Our eyes met and I pleaded with him.

Let me come, I begged desperately.

Never one to leave me hanging, Schneider thankfully obliged. "Come for me," he ordered, and it was exactly what I was waiting for.

The orgasm that shook my body like a garden rake was phenomenal. This time I did gasp when the white wave came, sweeping me along with it. My cock spewed thin, translucent jets of sperm that splashed against his chest yet again.

"Fuck." Schneider grunted, abruptly stopped moving and held still as he started to cum, spilling his seed deep inside me. He filled me until my stomach bulged and his cum leaked onto the sheets.

Once we were both spent, he collapsed on top of me, burying me into the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Can't wait for the next chapter? Find it on Ritoria!

OR

Consider joining my Patreon where you'll find:-

-Access to all my stories, including Mating Season and Patreon-exclusive The Djinn Prince's Captive.

-Exclusive NSFW stories (Black & Red, The Farmboys etc.)

-Exclusive VERY NSFW The Prison short stories-Exclusive NSFW Abyssal and Mating Season chapters.

-Exclusive NSFW artwork

-Fun polls & more!!!!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/feastofnois