Chapter 31

Charles pov

I'm done getting ready when I go downstairs I see Carlos on the couch sleeping with Mae on top of him wrapped securely.

There came a knock on the door I go to open it, it was Carlos mom and dad. Not long after came my parents.

Lorenzo, Arthur and, Mike came and hour and a half later. All of them adored the cute site on the couch asking permission to take a photo.

Mae began to stir in her sleep it is a sign she's waking up. She slowly opened her eyes looking around.

She spotted me and made grabby hands I picked her up. I changed her diaper and clothes and went back to the living room then the others asked to her.

I told them to hand sanitize their hands and one by one they her.

Mae started to fuss I took her and was in the middle of feeding her when Carlos started waking up.

He's eyes started opening he put his hand in front of his face. He sat there when he looked around for Mae.

" she's with me baby, don't worry " I said when he turned around then I saw his face filled with relief.

He smiled getting up walking over to us and kissed me on the lips and Mae on the forehead turning towards our family and went over to greet them.

I'm done feeding Mae and walked to the kitchen with her on my hip to get for myself.

" baby go sit down, I got you " Carlos said he guided me away hand on my back.

I put Mae in her baby rocker and Carlos put a plate in front of me. After we pray I dug into my food and ate.

Carlos pov

We all were done eating and went to the living room when i looked signaling them it's time.

" hey Carlos do you Charles mind if you can get me this new game " Mike said hopeful look in his.

" yeah, sure what about you babe" " yeah, yeah sure " Charles said getting up to go change probably.

I looked back making sure he's going upstairs and thanked Mike and everyone else who's in.

I get up and put on my shoes waiting for Charles on the couch I heard footsteps and looked up.

My breath was knocked out of me no matter what this man puts on even just normal clothes I'm amazed how good he looks.

" you're drooling Mr Sainz " Charles said smirking making his way over to me. That got me out of my daze and wiped my mouth.

I got up taking his hand in my placing a kiss and grinned looking up at him and walked out the door without looking back.

We took my car and left to this beautiful place that's not the gaming store.

This place you could see the stars and the city at the same time something Charles would love to experience.

" wait this is not the way to the game store to get the game he wanted" Charles said confused as to where we're going.

" I know but first you need to see this " I said looking at him but back at the road I hope I don't mess up and he says yes.

I parked the car and got out opening Charles side of the door and closed it taking his hand we walked the short distance.

" oh my god, no you didn't " Charles said in disbelief of the site he's seeing.

I chuckled and sat on a rock admire him hands in my pocket thumbs rubbing the box.

He walked over to me and placed his lips on mine softly it turned passionately soon after we pulled way.

He walked back to admire the view I walked over as soon as the sun began to set. I took a deep breath getting down on one knee.

I cleared my throat to get his attention he turned around gasping tears beginning to from in his eyes.

" Since the first moment I saw you at the mall i knew you were the one for me. The way you make me smile, laugh, listen to the things I say. I never would of thought you would go out with me but I'm thankful you did. I never felt this way about someone before but your the first person I want to see when I wake up to go to bed with and think about till the day I die. I like the way you love the little things. I like the way smile, laugh, talk. I love the way you express your feelings to me and I love when you do that nose scrunch. I love the way you show me that you love me when you think I don't know or you don't say it enough. I'm so madly in love with you and I hope you know so, Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc. Will you marry me? I said.

Charles just stands there silent my heart is beating so fast that I'm starting to get nervous when I hear.

" YES, YES a million times yes " he said. I take a deep breathe I didn't know I was holding and got up.

I hug him tightly but pulled away and put the ring on his finger kissing it. I looked up smiling hard. 

The others came form out the bushes and startled Charles a little. They came over and congratulated us.