Chapter 48 - Sixth Year.

It was the first of September; Hogwarts students were crossing the platform as they arrived. Winter crosses with Ted Lupin, the two talking until the older one says goodbye and goes on his way to the teachers, while the brunette approaches Aeri.

- Hi, Riri. - Winter says, kissing her best friend's cheek.

- Hi, bestie , how are you?

- Tired... Orion didn't let anyone sleep last night.

- Does he sleep in his parents' room?

- Yes, there's his crib there... but Gui is going there before Christmas to do some work on the house to give him a room. I said it wasn't necessary, that I would go back to the mansion, but Ted and Vic didn't want to argue. - Winter replies, twisting her mouth.

- Good morning. - Ning appears behind Winter, who jumps in fright and makes Japanese laugh.

- Good morning, Ning Ning. -The brunette replies and Yizhuo grimaces when he hears her name.

After a few minutes of talking, Karina approaches with a smile.

- Hello, Kim. - The blonde says, looking with a smile at the brunette, who felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at her favorite constellation shining in her chocolate eyes.

- Hello. - She replies, in a sung way, which Karina found completely cute.

- Good morning to you too, Rina. - Aeri says while the shorter girl rolls her eyes, but greets the couple.

The four were talking animatedly, but Winter was uncomfortable feeling watched all the time. She starts to look around, looking for whoever was looking at her, until her eyes meet the intense blue and her jaw locks.

- I'll be right back. - Kim announces and approaches Bianchi, who had adjusted her posture. Karina follows Winter with her gaze, feeling uncomfortable seeing the brunette approaching the girl who had finished the Hogwarts school year last year and was from her ex-girlfriend's house. Were they having something for the brunette to be there?

- Why are you here? - Winter asks, getting close enough for only her to hear and leaning her left shoulder against the wall.

- I just came to say goodbye to the place for the last time. - Bianchi says lying.

- What does my father want?

- I don't know what you're talking about, Kim.

Winter holds the girl's left wrist and lifts her sleeve, revealing the Dark Mark on her left forearm. The brunette quickly freed herself from the contact and covered the mark again, looking around to make sure no one had seen it.

- What does Joffrey want, Bianchi? - Winter asks, in a serious tone, but all the girl does is smile ironically.

- I don't owe you any satisfaction, Kim. If you want to know so much, just join us, as you should have already done.

- Dream about that day. - The brunette replies, laughing mockingly. - I'll be on the other side, watching the Fall of the Death Eaters.

- You think you're better than any other wizard your age, don't you?

- Because I am. And not just my age, you and four other diners can come and I can handle them.

- You are so foolish.

- I am? You're the fool in this story, Bianchi. - Kim says, looking at the red nail polish on her nails. - Do you think you're protected with the Death Eaters? That your king will protect you? You clearly don't know my father, he doesn't mind stepping on the corpses of allies as long as he gets to the top, for him, this is a game, and you are not part of it. You're not even a measly pawn on the board, after all, when you get to the other side, pawns can become a stronger piece, but you... he doesn't care about you.