A Friend

The next day , during one of Katherine class, Maxwell told her that it's not right for Ken to come looking for her during training. Katherine  is surprise and apologise for that. Maxwell ask Katherine if she is happy in her relationship,  Katherine told him yes, that she loves Ken alot. Maxwell isn't happy about this but Katherine is not aware. Katherine ask Maxwell if he has a gf and Maxwell said no.
     Few Weeks later....Maxwell and Katherine are getting to know each other and Katherine get to see the soft side of Maxwell,  he is a brilliant guy. And if there is anything Katherine likes in a man, its his intelligence and Ken as that too. Maxwell  keeps getting Katherine things and it's a bit uncomfortable to Katherine,  but who doesn't like free gifts?
  Katherine  and Ken speaks on the phone on a regular basis and Katherine informed Ken about Maxwell getting stuffs for her. Ken assure Katherine not to worry, that it's nothing.  During one of Katherine and Ken hangout, Ken told Katherine that he wants to travel out of the country to do his masters and he will like to take their relationship to the next step.
Katherine is happy  that Ken wants to study abroad but she is scared Ken may not come back for her. Ken read her mind, Ken told Katherine  not to be sad , that he has plans for their relationship.  Ken want to get Katherine pregnant and request for her to go stay with his mother. Katherine is speechless by this. When Katherine got home, she informed her Grandma about what Ken told her. Katherine  Grandma, ask her to break up with Ken, that he is not the one for her and that Katherine has a bright future ahead of her. Katherine agreed to do this, her Grandma is her number one mentor.