older brother Neteyam X sister reader

It has been few days that you and your family left the omatikaya, you and your family miss your home a lot, have been there since birth. After few more hours after the sun has risen and the ocean got clearer, you could see a tribe, the metkayina tribe. People were gathering at the shore as they stared at your family in confusion, never have seen an avatar this thin. And you being the shy person Neteyam you were, he kept close to you, making sure no one got too close. His tail curling around yours as you stop in front of the crowd, the leaders coming in. You didn't like ho the tsahik was pointing out your differences, as I'd you already didn't feel out of place.

"They're not even true Na'vi!'

The tsahik yelled out, but that's all you remember as the day goes by, it has been few days now, you're with your older sister Kiri at the beach, admiring the background while she stares at the sand. Then the metkayina boys came in, laughing and teasing your sister

"Ha! What are you? Staring at the sand, are you some kind of..freak?"
'he asked if you were a freak!'

Yet Kiri didn't hear them so she sat up, muttering a 'what?' as she looked confused
But before they could do anything Lo'ak came in, hissing at Ao'nung for even getting the courage to offend his sisters

"How dare you even look into their direction! Fish lips! Back the fuck off!"

But before anything could happen, your favourite older brother came to the rescue, gently pushing you behind him, narrowing his eyes at the group as he nudges his pointer finger into Ao'nung's chest.

"Leave, my sister's alone. You have no right to bully them. They're not freaks. Now back off."

He growled out, Kiri stuck her tongue at them, relieved this hasn't escalated yet..oh how wrong she was.
After the fight that has occurred, and the scolding the boys got, you and Neteyam went outside on the beach. His soft humming and the waves have calmed your mind, finally feeling free for first time. So as you both sit down, he gently pushes your hair away from your face, a worried look in his expression

"They didn't do anything to you, right, little sister?"

He asked softly, sighing in relief as he didn't see any injuries

"Thank god..you're okay,"

He says with soft voice as he pulls you to his chest, hugging you close to him
Mumbling quietly into your hair, his tail swishing

"My baby sister, I will never let anyone try to hurt you, not in thousand years, once I saw you in mom's arms, I knew we would be like best friends, my little partner in crime, my gossip friend."

He jokes playfully, nudging you as he sways you two gently as the sun slowly sets, making the moment a lot more important for you two, for you two have a special sister and brother bond. You know he will always do his best to protect his siblings, and especially you, since you're the quiet one and wouldn't talk back. So he takes the responsibility to be the back bone you're missing.