PROLOGUE

The origins of the great°•Drip

°

Drip

"Your highness you're so amazing!"
Flattery
"I didn't say it your highness!"
Lies
"Your highness you should think about it again!, If you execute us you'll lose a big amount of support from the nobles!"
Understatement
"And do you think i care?"
The young ruler glared down at the man bowing down to her .
"Huh?!" The man was surprised by the royalty words
At that the ruler had a smirk "off with your head"
Contrary to the young woman cruel order she had a twisted careless expression on her face as the large room floor transformed slowly into a red color which was an event that seemed to occur daily at the Royal Palace. Just like how All the former things became a daily routine for the tyrant.
F/N L/N, the daughter of one from the many concubines of the former emperor.
She who had the least possibility to rule murdered all her brothers and father in a banquet stealing the crown and quickly gaining the title of "the tyrant" because of her violent and unforgiving nature. as she was as beautiful as she was twisted .
So how will this young woman react when she opens her eyes in a new world with her 2 years younger body?
"Amazing" the now former empress muttered as she grinned crazily at her reflection in  the mirror
Oh how this poor world will suffer now with her existence in it .

Drip
°
  •

Drip°  •

°

NOTE:
I'm finally done with the prologue, hopefully I won't give up on this book too. Wish me luck y'all ;)