i shouldn't have said anything

This chapter is in the past, when Chris told Lilith about Kamiyah's Dad/ what happened when he let her in his house that night so that's why the date in this is before the last chapter!!

                                                                 JUNE 2 2023, FRIDAY

                                                                            7:23 PM

                                                                  CHRIS'S POV

I took Lilith out on a picnic date. We sat in my room just showing each other TikTok's then out of nowhere she asked me a question. "Why are you so close with that Kamiyah girl?" I was stunned and confused at her question since it was random as hell. "What do you mean?" I put my phone down so i can give her my full attention and so i can get an idea of where she's coming from. "I mean like you guy's text often and you two seem really close." She crosses her arms like i said something wrong.

"Shes nothing more than a friend, were not even really friend to be honest." I hold her hand and i rub the back of her hand. "Have you guys ever hung out before we were dating?" She seems like she's trying to get information out of me. "Yeah, but it was only for a little." I start getting a little nervous since the only time we really hung out once and it wasn't even fun, it was sad. "Okay, what did you guys do?" I don't know if i should tell her, i mean what's the worst that could happen. "She came over because her father he umm, he hit her." My voice is low, then i see a smirk grow on her face its almost like she was waiting for me to tell her this.

"Oh really huh?" Her voice sounded like she was almost excided about me telling her this. "Y-yeah, but please don't say anything to her or anyone, i promised her i wouldn't tell anyone."  I'm begging her not to say anything. "Oh don't worry, no one else will know, you can trust me." I feel her pull me into a hug and we drift off to sleep in the hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I really dont know how to feel about this if im being honest...

I love you guys and stay safe!!

Love, Jade