Tap Tap

It was a rainy night and No Name, a witch, sat on a Chair facing her bedroom door, wich was less of a door than a Curtain decoradet with beads. The room was quiet and she was thinking about if she should Tell Ghost about the new spell she invented, when she Heard a faint but Sharp Tap on one of her kitchen Windows. "What? Hello?" She asked while Standing Up. It soundet as If someone was taping a Nail on Glass. She Sneaked into the kitchen wich was conected with her bedroom through the courtain.

Between Raindrops the tapping didnt stop but it moved to a window closer to her. "If someone wanted to come in why don't they Just use the door ???" She questioned herself. No Name stood in the kitchen Not able to See because no light was in and she Had left her candle in the other room, she questioned how she would be able to See the Thing outside now but in that Moment her thinking got interrupted by lightning thad Illuminated the entire room. It was then that she saw a real "Person" outside. But as soon as the realisation left her head she noticed the teeth wich she could See now because the Thing now startet to Talk but she couldnt Heard it because everything Else Just began to Sound loud in her ears and she couldnt concentrate in anything anymore. But the figure knocked again and now No Name walked to the window it was Standing at above her sink. The figure almost seemed releaved to be noticed and Seen.

No Name opened the window "hell-" she got interrupted because AS soon as the window was Open the figure climbed into the kitchen ,leaving wet marks all over the counter, IT stepped into the sink, tripped and fell face first from the counter onto the Floor. "Oh! A-are you ok?" No Name asked and bend down but flinched back because she didnt knew the intentions of the Person. "Ow ow OK No thats gonna leave a scar" IT stood Up Holding the left Side of theyr face covered Up. No Name slamed the window shut, the figure now remembered where they are "I-uh" they began "No! Stay Back! I don't know you!" Shouted No Name she grabed her broom pointing the wooden end at the Person. "Woa! Don't uh Rush Things there ok?" They Said with a frightened Smile "I listen i wont hurt you thats Not my Intention i Just try to find a place to stay! You can Trust me!" "Uhm No?? You are a Vampire you can't be trusted ! Now who are you?! And Just so you know i am a witch and I will use my power against you If you Just think about trying Something! You get that!" No Name shouted in a demanding voice, the Vampire got more unshure of themselfs and now actually seemed kinda scared of the whole Situation. No Name raised the broom and shooed the vampire more towards a wall, they where now Standing with theyr Back at the wall and a broom ready to Attack them. They tryed to reason with No Name "hey No please! My-my Name ist Vita! And- woa! Uh please Take your broom a bit away from me thank you i'm Not trying to get stabbed here! I wont hurt you i have already eaten it's almost morning! Please let me stay with you Just for one day! I wont bother you and I-I can do uhm i can i don't know Help you around in the House but please don't stab me!" She Said now with a pleading voice. No Name lowered the broom less pointing at vitas chest but at the Floor. " I still don't Trust you but i am No Name and ok i wont Stab you  Clean Up the mess at the sink and i will allow you to stay here i have an empty wooden Box somewhere here" "oh thank you! Thank you so much! And i promised i will do my best at doing what you want me to do and the Box wont be necessary because i have my one Thing with me." Vita pulled Something from behind her Back Out, and with great Speed a coffin Like Thing stood between them. "Here look" "OK that is rather cool i must say, but now rags are in the cabin under the sink" she pinted in the Direktion of the sink.

When the sunrise came Vita Had cleaned everything Up as If nothing ever happened she was now about to Close the Lid of her Coffin when No Name Said Something to her       "hey uhm i have thought about what happened Previously and i feel kinda Bad about it and i wanted to apologise and i even think you can stay here longer than for only one day. Uh If you Like ofcorse"
"Yes! Yes gladly and i also have to apologise i don't think it's that nice to nearly breaking into someones Home" Vita Said but Just as she finished another being Came Casually apearing Out of the wall "hi No Name! I've brought the leafes that yo- ... Uhm who's that?"

Ghost was back.