Prologue

"WAKE UP!" Screamed out Kotori as she was doing some weird type of dance.

Kotori then jumped on Shiori bad and began to jump up and down while giggling

"Kotori my dear little sister of mine."

"Oh? What is it dear big sister of mine?"

"Get off of me you're too big"

Without another word Kotori did as her sister asked but in a unique way as she jumped up high in the air and then delivered a fierce kick to her stomach.

"Ahhh Kotori!"

"Oh sorry did that hurt? oh well but you're awake though right."

"You annoying little bra-" Shiori sentence was cut off by Kotori who really didn't seem to care as she dragged Shiori out of her bed.

"Come on come on we'll be late for school if you don't get up."

"Yeah I know but you still could have given me a couple more minutes. Just let me get ready and you go wake up Y/n."

"It's hard to wake up someone who isn't here but I could try if you want."

"He still hasn't returned yet huh? It's been like what week now."

"Yup but let's not worry about that I'm sure if he was in trouble he would have called one of us for help. Plus whoever would dare to hurt him has more important things to worry about." Kotori said the last part in a hush tone.

"Huh did you say something sis?"

"Nope not at all now come on I'm hungry go make breakfast!" Kotori ran out of the room giggling and laughing.

"Yeah yeah I'll hurry up"

*Y/n I really do hope you're safe*

(Y/n pov)

Off the coast of Japan was a small DEM building that used to be centered there but now it's completely destroyed with multiple but body scattered across the base most looked dead while others were barely alive.

"You monster what the hell are you."

"she seems not to be here either." Y/n then looked at the girl and tilted his head pointing at himself. "Hm are you talking to me? My apologies but I was lost in my thoughts."

Y/n then walked over to the girl and picked her up by the head and look down at her.

"What clearance level are you?"

"I-I'm just a simple pilot." The girl said while coughing out some blood.

"Oh are you perhaps lying to me."

"No please I promise I'm not."

"Hm fine I guess I'll believe you." Y/n then drop the girl on the floor as her consciousness faded. he then noticed one of the other girls were conscious but was faking being unconscious so he walked up to the girl and picked her up by the head.

"I know you're up. So tell me what clearance level are you?"

"Like I would ever tell you that you bastard."

"Aw really are you sure you won't tell me?" The girl just glared him with hatred causing Y/n to pout. "Aw fine guess you won't tell me. Sigh "At least give me your opinion on how I should leave a message to my father. I was thinking about scattering body parts into words and leaving a message what do you think?"

The girl didn't answer but it was obvious she was quite scared of the thought.

"No good huh. Well I guess I could just kill all of you but I don't want to do that either since father may try to use that against me. I guess I'll just have to leave it as it is and leave for the time being goodbye and see you later."

After that Y/n drop the girl and flew back to Japan

"Shiori, Kotori I'll be home soon."

This will be all for the prologue I know it's quite short but I wanted a quick and simple introduction the next chapter I promise will be longer so how was it?