Chapter I: Over the Moon

" "=speech
' '=thoughts
**=sfx
———————————————

Adam Sampson wasn't the best when it came to being social, instead resorting to playing games to pass the time, when he wasn't struggling through the pressure of school life, he was in his bedroom, usually playing a game in the Persona series, that was his vice, his escape from the constant pressure he felt. one day, Adam was playing the newly released Persona 3: Reload, at around 11:30pm, the only light being from his monitor.

Adam: "hehe, stupei, good one Yukari...man I really am a loner...eh, whatever, most people are assholes anyway"

he muttered as he played the game, after visiting bookworms to advance the social link, his character was in the dorm

Adam: "alright, full moon time, let's get Fukka on the team and then sooner or later it's aigis time"

Before he knew it he was reloading his save over and over because of a tough enemy.

Adam: "Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!!! They keep changing affinities!"

The monitor suddenly went dark and his PC suddenly turned off

Adam: "w-wha- no! I didn't save! The hell happened?!"

he said, he looked at the clock on the wall, the oddly green moonlight shining on it, showing it to be exactly midnight

Adam: "...no...but, that's impossible..ain't it? I-It's just a game!"

The monitor suddenly turned back on, shining a velvet blue light over the room, Adam was suddenly lifted off the floor and sucked into the screen.

Adam screamed in fear as he was flung through the portal, when he finally landed, he found himself in...a disturbingly familiar location, the pale green moonlight shining down...on iwatodai station.

Adam: "w-w-what the hell?...am I freaking hallucinating or something?...am I really...here? If...if that's the case then I need to get to that dorm building before a shadow finds me..."

As if on que, a phantom mage landed infront of him, it was a lot taller than in game, and much more intimidating

Adam: "shit!"

Adam started running away from the station, hoping that he was headed in the right direction

Adam: "oh yeah this is such a balanced first encounter, just tossing a Phantom Mage at me!"

Adam could feel his lungs burning as he overexerted himself

Adam: "*huff* never *huff* ran this much *huff* before *huff*"

The dorm was in sight, he ran faster, or as much faster as he could manage, when suddenly felt a ball of fire knock him off his feet, he grunted in pain as he fell on his face, before he'd even scrambled to his feet the Phantom Mage was already there, another fireball in it's hand, ready to incinerate him.

Out of nowhere, an arrow struck through the shadow's hand and a girl with neck-length light brown hair and brown eyes emerged from the shadows with her bow in hand.

Adam 'holy shit, Yukari for the win!'

Yukari summoned her Persona, Io, and blasted the Phantom Mage with a wind attack before finishing it off with her bow.

Yukari then turned to look at Adam

Yukari: "hey, are you okay?"

Adam: 'thank fuck, I don't know Japanese' "uh, yeah I'm fine"

Adam got up and dusted himself off

Adam: "agh, still a little sore from the fireball..."

Yukari: "well you're lucky you came running down this street, my dorm's just there, you should come in, it's relatively safe in there"