𝓿𝓲. The Princess, the Champion... Oh, and Fred

𝒔𝒊𝒙   The Princess, the Campion

𝒔𝒊𝒙   The Princess, the Campion... Oh, and Fred

      "EXCLUSIVE: Love Unleashed at Hogwarts! Cedric Diggory and Priscilla de La Nogerede: More than Just Allies?

      Sources have revealed that school's golden boy, Cedric Diggory, is not only dodging Hungarian Horntails but also caught in the spellbinding allure of none other than Hufflepuff's enigmatic princess, Priscilla de La Nogerede, a transfer student from Beauxbatons. Amidst the debates and chaos, our dashing champion found himself captivated by Priscilla's unwavering determination. The Hufflepuff royal, known for her poised exterior, apparently has Cedric under her spell. A shared tour of the castle set the stage for this enchanting tale, revealing Priscilla's hidden glamour beyond the castle walls.

      Cedric, ever the gentleman, openly expressed admiration for Priscilla's principles and her strength in facing opposition. But, it doesn't stop there– their interactions have escalated from casual encounters to secret glances and moments of shared laughter. Who knew the Triwizard Tournament had such potential for romance?

      Insiders say that as the challenges unfold, Cedric and Priscilla are navigating not only the maze of tasks but also the maze of emotions. Love, it seems, is the true magic at play here. Could their connection be the Hogwarts love story we've all been waiting for?

      With the first task looming, our lovebirds seek solace in each other's company, proving that the Triwizard Tournament isn't just about surviving– it's also about surviving the twists and turns of love. Keep those peepers peeled for more scintillating updates on Hogwarts' most unexpected romance. More on page 28."

Dorian finished reading the article aloud, pausing for a moment to let the anticipation settle among his friends.

Snickers and glances bounced between students, eagerly awaiting the reactions of the unwitting stars of the sudden magical romance.