Chapter one Ana and me

He slides his hands down to my waist slowly kissing me he pulls away for a few seconds,my lips quiver. Then out of no where he slides his tongue into my mouth and reaches for the line of my underwear. " Stop " I yell " what the hell was that " I exclaim much louder than intended . Hoping no one hears me, though I feel everyone's eyes on me I move his hinds and briskly walk away.

2 Hours Earlier...
" are you going to Bryce's party tonight?" Ana my best friend has been nothing but party's since day one of college. I myself am more the type to spend my weekend studying or watching a movie with Maddox. He's obviously the best boy friend anyone could ask for, but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it.
Sometimes I can't help but spend the weekends ruminating so patty's are a good distraction. " Yes but I don't have anything to wear." She hands me a black dress, it's shorter than I expected it to be big cute with a low cut at the top. I put on a pair or red and black lace leggings and slip the small dress over my body.

It compliments my pink highlights in my hair, but it's a bit small. I grab my bathroom bag run down to the showers. I brush my teeth till they look pearly white, running the brush through my matted hair. My hair now look silky and bright like the sun. Satisfied I run back to me and Ana's dorm, as I walk in she is listening to sex sounds by lil tjay having the best time of her life. " ready to go " she asks. " ready as I'll ever be." As we pull up to the fraternity house the music is so loud I can feel the floors vibrate, we walk in and immediately Bryce finds me. " hey Lexi." " hi Bryce." It awkward considering the last time we were together at a party he basically asked to have sex with me, but I was astounded at his request and immediately said no. I walk down the hallway with Ana hoping to find Maddox at our usual spot. Unfazed by his appearance where we usually meet, I greet him with a kiss and a small hug. The comfortable, sweet, kind and amazing relationship we have had always been enough for me but Bryce makes me feel like I could be so much more one day. His blue eyes and brown curly hair have always made me feel electric.