Chapter two- Me and Bryce

Me and Maddox find our way to the kitchen stumbling our way past tons of drunk people dancing and having a good time. Finally we make it to the kitchen I ask him to grab me a tequila with lime and he hurries off to grab my drink. Bryce makes his way to the kitchen. " hey you wanna go upstairs and have a little fun?" My mind tells me to say tell him to fuck off and get a life, but a part of me knows he is what I want. " sure but Maddox is grabbing me a drink, I'll meet you up stairs." " Here's your drink, he brings it to me with a smile on his face so light and sweet yet so bright it remind me of the stars. I'm gonna go find Ana thanks for the drink catch you later I lie and head down the hall. As I go upstairs my mind try's to convince me that this is a bad idea but all I can think about is how he makes me feel. I know I shouldn't be with him nor should I even be here at all but yet here I am. Okay moment of truth, I walk into the room only to find Bryce and Ana fucking each other?! This can't be happening, my best fucking friend and my crush! Though I know it's wrong for me to be upset because I have a boyfriend I'm furious. I storm out of the room and walk down the stairs And put the front door.