Chapter 3- Who is That?

Bristleclaw woke up with a headache. She groaned slightly and tried to get up, but something pushed her back. What was that? Where am I? What happened?

Bristleclaw turned to the smell of fresh-kill being pushed toward her. It bumped her muzzle, and she instinctively tried to take a bit. It felt far too tiring to open her jaws fully, so Bristleclaw ended up with a tiny bite of... was that bird? pine marten? fish, even? She couldn't tell. None of her senses were working right. 

She cringed as the bitter taste of herbs filled her mouth. Someone had stuffed the fresh-kill with herbs. Bristleclaw tried to spit it out, but the cat from earlier would not let her. 

Bristleclaw swallowed the bite and the world moved into focus. Her headache faded. Her senses sharpened. She didn't care about where she was. Only who the cat was.

The cat spun, so Bristleclaw got a better look at her. Black and White with piercing yellow eyes that gave you the feeling that she saw deeper than fur.

"Who are you?" Bristleclaw rasped.

"Oh good, you're awake. It's almost sunrise," said the cat.

Sunrise? Bristleclaw shook away the though.

"Who are you?" Bristleclaw repeated.

Wait. The cave...

(Dream Flashback)

"Go there, Bristleclaw. To that cave," whispered Firestar.

(End of very short flashback)

The cat nodded and said, "Yes Bristleclaw."

Bristleclaw blinked at the cat.

"You may call me Spiriteller."

(A/N) OMG I FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER!!! It's been like 3 weeks. I was having trouble forming this chapter into words which is why it's trash and way too short.

Also I need some feedback on the story so please comment.

Pic: Spiriteller They don't have a way of making tuxedo cats T-T

Edit: That next chapter has a different POV that will pop up every so often to bridge gaps in the story. :D

Can you guess who it is? GUESS IN COMMENTS FOR NO REAL REASON BUT IM FEELING LONELY WHEN NO ONE GIVES ME FEEDBACK ON MY STORY

- Amaline Nightingale :3