Tunnel Vision

Chapter 21

Luke stood to grab his clothes. Saphirre banged on the steel door. Auntie? Yes. Luke opened the door with his phone. She ran in with Dante don't go outside Luke. I have to they mean business. Your uncle is almost here Luke. It will be too late auntie take care of my son. Saphirre cried. Luke took off his chain placing it on Dantes neck. I love you don't let anyone tell you different son yes? Yes daddy.

I know we only been dating six months but I love you Robin. I love you too Luke she held onto him kissing him. Yall go back inside. Robin followed him to the front door. The gates rolled up and the steel reenfored door slid left. Luke unlocked the gate then the door. A flash light hit him and Robin she couldn't see faces she looked. They were all wearing black and standing in darkness.

The flash of 15 cell phones were on them. Luke walked down the steps they grabbed him kicking and punching him. Robin ran for his shot gun when she came back they pointed a none glock to Luke's temple. Put it down bitch before I take you with him. The voice...she knee that voice. Drop it bitch! Now! Go inside baby Luke spit blood on his knees beat up battered and bloody. Robin ran back inside securing the house. Your phone! Sapphire handed her the phone. Robin read all rhe missed messages she ignored.

Oh no! Where you going child sapphire asked concerned Luke said for us to stay put. Auntie I love Luke as she slipped a hood on and some jeans tying her sneakers as fast as possible. She grabbed the shot gun shells piling her pockets with them. Here's another box! Saphirre handed them to Robin who now how four boxes of bullets stuffed in every pocket on her. She grabbed Luke's keys. If I don't call back call this number auntie and tell them what happened. How long baby?

Gimme five hours then call yes? Yes. Robin wiped sapphires eyes hugging her and Dante she ran out the door as sapphire closed the triple door security behind her. Robin ran to the truck hopping in she sped toward the highway back to the main land.

Mike & Christy Chrysler....

Mike sat in his train car on his phone. A video popped on his phone. Mike sat up seeing camera lights glowing in the dark on Luke. Oh no. He anxiously sat om the edge of his seat. FUCK! They grabbed Luke beating the fuck out of him then is happened....they all shined their cell phones on Robin. Mike paused the video standing up.

THAT'S WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM BITCH! GOTCHA! Mike ran to the pay phone GET OFF NIGGA MOVE! The guy hung up Mike cleared the line dialing. Hello?!

This is Chrystie. Baby?! Mike don't baby me calling at such an ungodly hour. Baby I'm sorry but Luke is in a lot of trouble. What happened? She raised her eye mask grabbing her phone turning on the light. Oh God! What Chrystie? My Aunt Saphirre just text me Mike she said my Uncle is here. OK bae what does that mean? My Uncle from Baltimore Mike.

Baltimore..Baltimore..
Balt...Hell no is that yall Uncle Luke--

Yes! Let me get dressed. I'm on my way to you Chrystie to come get you. Hurry up! Mike wait! Yeah Crystie?

Black left to turn around two of his own were at his back. One punched Mike in the face. What the fuck or y'all doing? Mike threw up his fists okay you young niggas don't want it walk the fuck away.

The circled Mike in two hits he knocked the 19 year old off his feet a left to the jaw ending him with an uppercut. He turned around punching at the other guy who backed up oh you think you nice?

Ever wonder why Luke made me his number two? He pushed the young buck against the wall breaking his wrist double punching him then breaking his rib cage. Never fuck with a southpaw nigga. He slid down the wall who you working with Black? He smiled bloody teeth you'll find out chuckling maniacally as he blacked out.

Century! The number three stuck his head out the train window lock the doors bae he whispered to his sleeping wife as she protected thier newborn baby. Stay in until I come back he left the nine glock next to her. He walked to Mike what's up?

Find out what these two know leave em alive Luke is in trouble I sent you the video if we don't make it back run this shit lile we taught you since you was nine nigga got me?

Century nodded yes. He hugged Mike be safe nigga. I'll call you as soon as I hear word of good news Century let me out. Century put the code in the door.

Mike jumoed onto the tracks with a one track tunnel vision mind, running frantically toward the light at the end of the tunnel.