MEETING

𝓐𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱 𝓓𝓲𝓸𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓼 '𝓛𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱, 𝔂𝓪𝔂𝓪, 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱, 𝓛𝓲𝓲 𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪'3rd grade7 years earlier

'𝓛𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱, 𝔂𝓪𝔂𝓪, 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱, 𝓛𝓲𝓲 𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪'
3rd grade
7 years earlier

3rd person

"Jordan?" The 3rd grade teacher Ms. Collins asked taking attendance.
"Here" he responded raising his hand, she continued calling names till she got to the last 2.

"Ethan?"
"Here" the little boy answered, before going back to talk to his bestfriends.
"Ataliyah?"
"Here" the 8yr old girl answered before going back to talking to her bestfriends.

"OKAY CLASS" she shouted over the kids conversations as they chatter lowered down.

"Today we will be trying to do multiplication by ourselves today", after those words most of the class groaned others not even listening.

"BUT if you guys would've let me finish, as I was saying we will be doing it on our own but we get to do it with the people at our table." She finished her sentence.

"Who would like to pass out the papers?" As you would expect, 90% of the class raised their hand while the other 10% just waited on theirs.

"Mmmm.. Ramiyah can pass out the papers anddd David can pass out the pencils." She said.

FF to when they get their papers.

"I forgot to mention also the top 3 groups who gets most of them right gets to pick out something from the class shop" Ms. Collin's mentioned.

A few minutes later they started working as the teacher walked around the class.

𝓐𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
"Okay soo I remember what she said about multiplying by one, she said that what ever the number is that were multiplying by one will just equal the number, if that makes sense". I explained to my table.

"Oh yeaaa because we're only counting it one time." Ethan said agreeing to what I said.

Ff to when it's recess.

Me and my trio went on running to the playground for recess since we didn't wanna waste any time.

"Guys.. I think I like David" Ramiyah said.

"EWWWW boys have cooties, but I guess since your my bestie I'll be happy for you." I said kinda disgusted bc boys are.. ew.

Meanwhile with the boys

"Guys I kinda like Ramiyah." David said nervous to admit it.

" are you talking about that Ramiyah?" Ethan asked.

"Yea her" David responded.

"Ewww girls have cooties" Darrian finally spoke.

"Eww I don't want cooties" David responded

"Anyways do y'all wanna go play on the swings?" Darrian asked getting bored at the conversation.

"LAST ONE THERE IS A LOSER" Ethan said as he started running.

Back with the girls tho

"Do you guys wanna go play on the swings?" Dream asked wanting to go play now.

"Yea- wait the boys are already running over there." Ataliyah said seeing the boys.

"So let's get there before them" Dream said grabbing the girls hands and running with them.

At this point the boys saw them and started running as fast as the could but not fast enough because before you know the girls past them now more closer the swings than the boys.

"Ataliyah move" Ethan said pushing her down causing her to fall in her knee scraping it.

"OWW ETHAN" she screamed about to start crying.

The 2 groups had stopped running now putting their attention on Ataliyah, the girls running to help her.

"Ataliyah are you okay" Ramiyah asked concerned.

"No my knee is burning really bad" she responded now crying.

"Can you stand on it?" Dream asked.

"No it hurts can you go get the teacher please" she pleaded as dream went and got the teacher.

"Ataliyah are you okay? I didn't mean to push you that hard I promise." Ethan apologized.

She shook her head not wanting to talk to him.

The teacher was on her way coming to the scene.

Ff to in the nurse office

The nurse had just got done cleaning her wound and putting a bandage on it, she was now okay to go get her stuff from her locker, since it was the end of the day.

k2 speakssss⭐️
Y'all Ik it was a lot of he said she said and a lot of time skips and that's probably what makes this chat bad, SORRYYYY but I'm finna upload another chpt..honestly Ionk maybe until I get enough viewers, but imma start it rn sooo yea.

704 words y'all .💕