𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑤𝑜

T𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚒 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚜 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎...

𝚃hey both stared, or rather glared, at each other, their eyes locked in a fierce battle of wills, She Chuckles Daring and meets his gaze head on head.

" I have said it Many times, I am Not afraid of you and your Threats, And If you think yeh Challenge Mujhe Weak feel karayegi, Toh listen " Arohi retorted, her voice laced with defiance as she struggled against his grip.

" I accept this challenge, So you know that Woman Are not just to Warm your bed, And I am gonna provw that to you " Ayan smirked, " We'll see about that " his tone dripping with arrogance as he released her, allowing her to step back.

Arohi took a step back, she turned on her heel and walked towards her scooter, her mind already racing with plans and strategies.

Meanwhile, Ayan stood rooted to the spot, his gaze following Arohi's figure with a smirk and Impressions. He watched as she started the engine and drove away.

"Let the war begin, Miss Arohi Bose," Ayan muttered under his breath, his jaw clenched. He turned on his heel and strode towards his car.

💌

"Ugh! Kutte ki aulad, woh Saur Ke aulad, bloody gadhero!" she cursed, her voice carrying the weight of her indignation. "Us harami ko deke Mera Pura mood Ruin hogaya"

" Devi Maa Yeh kesa Prajati Hai? "

Her friends listened with a mix of shock and concern, their expressions reflecting the intensity of Arohi's emotions. Lavanya's hand hovered in the air,

"Aaruuu," a voice called out, interrupting Arohi's tirade. She turned to see her friends rushing towards her, relief evident in their eyes as they realized she was unharmed.

Lavanya's gaze swept over Arohi, silently addressing her well-being, while Preeti's eyes with worry. "Tu thik hai na," Lavanya murmured, her voice tinged with relief as she finally exhaled the breath she'd been holding.

Arohi nodded, her anger still smoldering beneath the surface. "Thank god tu thik hai. Hum dono kitna pareshan the," Lavanya whispered, pulling Arohi into a tight hug. Preeti joined in..." Tujhe uss, Ayan neh Dekha Toh Nahi nah? File Mila?"

But at the mention of Ayan Agnivanshi, Arohi's rage flared. "Us kutte ka Naam mat lo," she spat, her fists clenched in fury.

Lavanya and Preeti exchanged uneasy glances, worried about what to unfold.

💌

All heart raced as Arohi climbed on the table, her friends trying to soothe her down as all eyes lands on her. "Aaru, calm down," Lavanya urged, gripping her hands, while Preeti gently held onto her sleeve.

"I swear, that Ayan Agnivanshi Is just Ughhhhh!" Arohi's voice reverberated in the room, causing everyone to flinch. "Who does he think he is, huh? Bhagwan? oops sorry he is Rakshas!" she exclaimed, her frustration palpable.

"Wait, Arohi, just tell us what happened first," Preeti interjected, attempting to steer the conversation.

Taking a deep breath, Arohi composed herself slightly and perched on the edge of the table, swinging her legs. "Suno," she began, recounting the events of the previous night and the day. Preeti and Lavanya listened with widening eyes, realizing that Arohi fucked up.

"You challenged Ayan?" Lavanya's disbelief was evident as she mentally slapped herself.

"Not me, he did! And you know me, I'm not one to back down. Daaharti hui sherni Hu, Darti Hu Kya Kisi se?," Arohi boasted, a smirk playing on her lips, while Lavanya buried her face in her hands, exasperated.