𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ

T𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13: 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕

𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧

This girl is idiot and finds idiot around her, Huh anyways why do I care if she is carried by another Man. Why should i care anyways, I turned to leave but My Body refuses to move unless I find Is she is fine or not " Abhi " he presented himself to me.

" Leave Our Man Here, And inform her family I don't trust This Jerk Around her " He nodded, And took a glance of her lingering presence but They had already faded. I made my way out-I don't know why but When That jerk Held her first *Flashback* My veins Popped and I clenched my Hands.

I don't have to be competitive in all right? Specially for her.

As I drive away from the hospital, the image of Arohi collapsing and Mayank rushing to her side haunts me like a relentless echo. Inhaling deeply from my cigar, the bitter taste mingles with the whirlwind of emotions swirling within me. Why did I feel that twinge of disappointment, that pang of jealousy, when I wasn't the one to hold Arohi and usher her inside the ward?

Shaking my head, I try to push aside the unsettling thoughts, the conflicting feelings that threaten to engulf me. Focus, Ayan She's just in your life yet because you need to find her That jerk, Nothing else.

But as I Drive the familiar streets towards my house, the memory of Arohi's fragile form slipping through my fingers refuses to fade. Gripping the steering wheel tighter, I steel myself against the intrusive thoughts of Arohi that threaten to invade my mind once more.

" I Hate Her " She's nothing but trouble, a distraction, An idiot I can ill afford. Once I gets what I need, I'll push her so far away from me that she'll barely remember my name or maybe I will leave such mark on her that She'll tremble in my name, I want her Just stay away from me

With each exhale of smoke, I reinforce the walls I've built around my heart, She's a means to an end, nothing more. And when her purpose is served, I'll ensure she's nothing but a distant memory, a chapter closed and sealed tight

"Just few more days to Handle her and I am forever free from her " Shaking my head, Trying to Emerge all hate for her But even as I chant these words like a mantra, a small voice whispers doubts in the recesses of my mind. Can I really push her away so easily, why won't I she is just My Enemy who is a pain to my ass. With a frustrated sigh, I silence the voice once more, steeling myself against the tumultuous storm of emotions threatening to consume me.

" Ayan Enough of Arohi Today " I convinced myself pulling all my focus back on road ahead.

Suddenly i felt like a presence Next to me, When I looked side I was Taken back " Ruhi " I hit the break and She smiled at me as I retrieved " Ayan, Samhalke " Her voice, She is here "Ruhi," I muttered, the sound of her name a bittersweet melody on my lips. In that moment, she feels so close, yet impossibly distant, a phantom from a past I can never reclaim " Why did you leave me Ruhi " Not again, NOT AGAIN...

" It's been 5 years Ayan, You should forget me " her voice echoes like a haunting refrain, urging me to forget, to move on. But I can't-I won't. The memories of Ruhi are etched into the very fabric of my being, impossible to erase, no matter how hard I try.

As her whispered grows louder, I feel the weight of her words pressing down on me, " No Ruhi Never " a heavy burden I'm unable to shake. Tears blur my vision as I grapple with the overwhelming grief of losing her, the pain of a love that was never meant to be.

With a choked sob, I surrender to the flood of emotions that threaten to consume me, In that moment of raw vulnerability, I allow myself to mourn what once was, what could have been.
I won't let her memory fade into oblivion, not without a fight. For Ruhi, I'll carry on, I am living for her-She is the and will always be The ray of light in my life " Ayan " I am not hearing you ruhi, Her voice echoes as the thuder Beggings to growl as if the World is by her side to make me forget her but Infront of my love they're powerless, My love wins.