few days after extermination day

Lucifer Pov
I'm glad to see Charlie and her friends are happy, I miss seeing her, honestly I might stay a couple days here to hant out with A-
"DADDDD! " Charlie said and i realised p spaced out and turned and looked at her "yes char?" I replied and looked at my daughter "can you stay here for a little bit? " Charlie asked looking at her dad. "Well I was already planning on asking so sure! " Charlie smiled and hugged her dad "love you dad.. " Charlie said "love you too" he replied and Charlie left to hang out with the other demons. That's when I saw Alastor kneeling against the stairs railing and walked up to him "Hi" I said and he turned his head all the way around which creeped me out but hey it's hell "hello." Alastor said but I was confused. I've listened to Al's podcasts before and usually alastor doesn't just say normal stuff like that. "Uhm is something wrong? " I looked at Alastor who turned his head back around "I'm fine. " the radio demon sounded.. Weird to Lucifer "ok your lying I'm not as stupid as I look!" I said and alastor grabbed Lucifer and brought me to his room and shut the door "Lucifer." Alastor said "yea what you need? " I said "I like you ok? I know it sounds weird but I like-no love you. "He said. I stood there looking at Alastor in shock. I loved him too... But it's weird.. we kinda just met but hearing him on the radio was always so nice... Until he dissapeared for 7 years. It sucked I missed him but when I get to hear him again after extermination day... HE TELLS ME HE LIKES ME OR LIKE LOVES ME OMG WHO GIVES A SHIT HE LIKES ME! AHHH WHAT DO I DO! I stopped fangirling and went to look at him " I... I like you too.. " GOD DAMNIT WHY WOULD I SAY THAT AHHH HE'S GONNA BE WEIRDED OUT BECAUSE I TOOK SO LONG "really? Seriously you like me back? " Alastor asked "yea I'm sure" I replied and we stood there for a minute but before I knew it I was pushed against a wall and alastor kissed me. I obviously kissed him back and it went on for what felt like seconds but was actually a few minutes and we pulled away panting for breath. Fuck he's so hot. "I'm sorry Lucifer I just had to. " he said and I smiled " it's fine... You know it's funny cause just a few days ago we were fighting about who Charlie's better dad is... Imagine if we told her we were both her dads. " I said and alastor laughed "it wouldn't be a bad idea! Your smart... I shouldn't have doubted you" alastor said and I looked at him "yea I'm so smart! " I said angrily "yea I suppose you are" alastor said before laughing and kissing me again "sooo...Luci... If I see someone else of you that I don't know or don't like. I .will. KILL.them. " alastor said and I looked at him "I... Erm... You don't need to I'm fine Al. " I said and Alastor just laughed and left the room! I then realised. Wait...HE DOUBTED ME!?!?