💐 more 💐

yep!!!!!

yep!!!!!

ok, this one i love this because i think nico is autisic

Can I just put my thesis on why I think Nico is also Autistic here? Ok. First of all he has ADHD. ADHD and autism have a 30 to 80% chance of coexisting. He doesn't affect him in subtle ways, more than the typical person does. A sign of autism. He is all or nothing with iContact so he fits the DSM five qualification of Odd eye contact. He's quite clearly masking. He started after Titans curse when he most likely found out that he was not normal. He felt more of a need to mask, so he hit his special interest and kept to himself, and the introverted form of masking is the general form of masking that is most common. Also once you get the idea, it is almost on a subconscious level. He has extremely extremely intense interests. He also does not tend to talk about himself much as in he diverse the conversation to others constantly, because he most likely does not want to be socially ostracized for being weird. People tend to avoid him because on a subconscious level, you can sort of tell that they autistic even if they're not like in a way that it's like you know autistic but you know something is up. I hate to say this about Nico, but he is socially awkward and it's like he does not know what to do in a conversation. That is a sign of some form of neurodivergency. He has all the markers, and if he went to Waze psychiatrist, they would almost immediately sent him to get evaluated, and he would definitely be classified as a high functioning Autistic. Like me. As you can tell, one of my special interests is the Percy Jackson series, and another one of them is diagnosing and studying mental illnesses. No, if you don't mind me, I will come back here and diagnose Nico with more stuff that was clearly shown for him to have throughout the series to the point where it is undeniable and you see DSM 5 to classify wether he has it or not, and evaluate him. You will be getting a lot of this.

i will look forward to getting more of these, my hyperfixation right now is the riordanverse series

nico is definitely autism coded, which i think is good representation for people in the neurodivergent community, as well as the demigods have ADHD