Chapter 1

(this chapter is partially Hindi, but the following chapters will be in english)

"SAMAIRA CHOUDHARY"

Samaira was sleeping in her chair.
"Sam, wake up, it's your turn" Aria poked her.
"Oh, god, I really have to tell her to call me sam"

"Waah, tum principal se kahogi ki tumhe Sam naam se pukare, now stop complaining and get on the stage"

Sam got up and straightened her shirt.
The principal was scowling at her, she ran up to the stage and collected her award for Full A+ in 10th.
"All the best Ms.Choudhary, hope you go to another school" the principal said with a gritted smile.
Samaira smirked at her and went to her seat.
The staff of St.Theresa convent school was not at all fond of Samaira.She was a brat according to them.From starting fights, rebuking teachers, to bunking school, she was all that.
But to her classmates she was Sam, the fun-loving, short tempered tomboy, that everyone loved and hated accordingly.

"Hey, when's the first allotment date coming" Sara asked

"Next week, I think" Aria replied.

"When is this ceremony going to finish, go tell them we don't want to hear their damned motivational speech, usse sunke Jo motivation baaki hai, wo bhi nikalta Jaa Raha hai"

Everyone laughed.
"Oh, sam I'm gonna miss you when we change schools the next year" Swathi said.

"Heyyy, what's with the emo track, we will be in touch"

"CHILDREN, EVERYONE GET ON STAGE WITH THIER TROPHIES FOR THE GROUP PHOTO"

"Huh, bas iski Kami thi, ek local trophy, sada hua speech or last mei group photo, celebration ke naam par bakchodi." Sam mocked.

"Last day hai sam, leave it, now come"

"I hate photos" Sam muttered and let her be dragged to the stage.

************************************

"My first preference is St.theresa itself, mom wouldn't budge"Aria said

"Mine too, but I soo wish I get Savio, their functions are top notch"

"Savio is too local for me, I want St.Luna"

Sara and Sam both gasped at that.

Sara was the first to snap out of it.
"Have you lost it?? Don't you know they are our rivals in almost everything? And thanks to Sam, we have a very bad reputation there, agar une pata chala ki tum sam ki dost hu, toh Teri shawarma banadegi unlogone milke"

"Ya, are you out of your mind? They are bunch of lunatics and stuck up people"

"I know, but St.luna is a respected institution and their programs are also preppy.Ammi wants me to go there"

"Your Ammi doesn't know what we have done to the kids there" Sam said

"Agar unne pata chalega toh mujhe sadko pe sona padega, sab log tumhare Ghar walon ki tarah chill nahi hai"

"Woh baat toh sahi hai, even if you kill someone they won't bat an eye" Sara supported Aria

Sam gave a weak smile to that.

"Sara, which school do you want" she asked changing the topic

"I don't know, whichever, I don't care "

"I soo want to go to St.Luna's, you know all the good cafes are near that school, we will have soo much fun"

"St.luna is hell, Hell no way I will go there"

"Whatever happens, I don't want St.Theresa, I would rather die than go there again"

Aria and Sara shook their head at her. Even though Sam studied with them, she was a year younger, they treated her as the baby of the group.
----------------------------------------------------------