Arda Arriving In Spain Slight Sex ( Alot Of Worship

Arda went to Madrid from his home country of Turkey he was excited to get his career started in Spain he met Rodrygo they shared a hug and trained together Rodrygo was helping the Turkish boy fit in to his new home arda says "Rodrygo u want to practice 1v1s" Rodrygo says "yes u go first" arda was trying his best against Rodrygo but the Brazilian slipped his stud went into arda he went straight to him apologising arda was in alot of pain it was definitely a broken bone Rodrygo called for medics Rodrygo said "I'm so sorry arda" guler says "its OK it was an accident" Rodrygo says "how about I take u to my place for dinner some time as a repayment for this" arda says "that would be nice"

A couple of weeks later arda called Rodrygo and says "can I come over for dinner today" Rodrygo says "of course" he was enjoying ardas company the last few weeks, when he arrived he helped him get on the couch while the food was cooking Rodrygo took ardas shoes and socks putting them on his lap and says "get comfortable anything u need let me know" arda had never had this treatment before he was liking it he just lied back and relaxed Rodrygo looks at arda and says "u comfortable arda" he says "yes Rodrygo your so nice other players in our club would never do all of this they probably wouldn't ever invite me to dinner" Rodrygo says "u want a massage" arda says "that would be nice" he gets on Rodrygos lap turned around so he could massage his shoulders then he moved arda on his back to massage his legs he was very careful with them arda was in love with Rodrygo he had never been treated so well by anyone and especially not by anyone of Rodrygos beauty arda says "can I be on ur lap again Rodrygo it felt nice" Rodrygo puts him on his lap he gets hugs from arda he was trying to hide the fact arda made him hard arda says "can u take me the toilet please" Rodrygo helps arda and waits outside the bathroom door but arda says "come in" Rodrygo listened arda was in just pants Rodrygo wanted him more now the food still had an hour he could do what he was craving to do Rodrygo says "arda..." Arda says "I figured u might want to join me in the shower" Rodrygo says "absolutely" arda takes Rodrygos shirt and pants off leaving him in his underwear Rodrygo eases closer to arda sealing it with a slow passionate kiss they both let out a low moan Rodrygo pulls ardas pants and underwear down he saw ardas big ass and says "wow arda how am I going to keep that all to myself" arda says "well Rodrygo ur blessed with something not many others have" Rodrygo says" oh ye what's that then" arda grabs Rodrygos bulge and says "this monster" Rodrygo gets his underwear off they kiss getting into the shower they can't stop themselves they was grabbing each others asses while they tounge kissed after the kiss ends both need to catch their breath arda whispers "your amazing" Rodrygo kisses ardas neck and says "it's just began baby" arda throws his head back giving the Brazilian full access to his neck Rodrygo kisses it loads arda grabs Rodrygos dick and says "how big is this baby" Rodrygo says "I don't know I just hope it's good enough to satisfy u baby" arda says "just on size alone I'm satisfied I've never seen one that big" Rodrygo gets down kissing ardas legs he gets arda laying down arda was excited for what was next Rodrygo kisses his feet slowly then runs his tounge over his feet looking into ardas eyes Rodrygo gets close to ardas ear and says "I'm going to worship u so much my Turkish baby" arda says "my god I've never had someone do this but I love it It feels so nice" Rodrygo kisses arda slowly and says "your so beautiful lift ur legs up" arda immediately does it ardas shaved hole turned Rodrygo on more he touches ardas ass giving it kisses and says "so beautiful such a big ass" he starts eating him out arda says "baby"...Rodrygo says "yes arda" arda says "should we eat food before we do this I would prefer to be in bed together when we do this" Rodrygo gets back to kissing arda he can't stop himself he's addicted to him arda is just as addicted to the Brazilian if not more they turn the water off drying each other their dicks touch there was definitely a big difference in size they got into fresh clothes Rodrygo gave arda some of his clothes and says "u can have them u look amazing in them" he told arda to keep the buttons off so he can see his Turkish body Rodrygo sets up the food arda hugs Rodrygo from behind and says "your incredible can I worship u after" Rodrygo says "of course u can u can do what you like with a body like that u can do anything u want" arda says "well babe with a dick like that u can get anyone" Rodrygo kisses him and says "I got the best option" they finished eating food they felt so full maybe Rodrygo made to much food arda says "that was amazing u want to go get dirty together" Rodrygo says "actually let's not today I have better ideas" arda was intrigued what could be better than sex with a Brazilian Rodrygo holds his hand bringing him to the bedroom Rodrygo places the Turkish man on the bed he lays next him Rodrygo puts ardas legs around him cuddling him arda says "what a date this has been" Rodrygo says "was this a date" arda says "it seemed like it to me not complaining of course because of who it was with" they share one last kiss before falling asleep holding each other.