Chapter 1 - Insanity. ?

JJ began to run away from the Killer Clowns, tears dropping down his silky furry cheeks. He grabbed his diamond sword from his waist and stood for a few seconds, before he began to turn around and attack the killer clowns. "DIE, YOU LITTLE SH-T!" He screamed as he slashed their arms, chests, waists.

He teared up slightly as he kept slashing many of them while taking a bite of a Enchanted Golden Apple, He noticed that his sword was about to break at anytime. "Oh gosh.." JJ then pushed one of the Killer Clowns that was near, away from him. and ran away, putting his sword away and fastly ran away, and away.. that the Killer Clowns that was attacking JJ couldn't find him anymore.
JJ ran behind a tree and leaned on it, sitting down as he took deep breaths because he ran too fast. "Those.. dang.. killer clowns.." He huffed, and puffed, as he rolled into a ball and just leaned his head on his knees.
He was so tired from running, that he didn't even realize that he wasn't aware of his surroundings. He was about to close his eyes, until he flinched from a soft touch, He looked down from where he was touched on. It.. was a egg? He looked confused, and just picked up the egg gently.

".. Must've rolled to me or something.." He sighed, looking around as he found a "not so small, not so big" cave, and just stood up and walked to it. He sat down inside the cave, and sighed. JJ put the egg into his pocket so that it can be warmed since it was so cold and windy outside today. He opened his little bag, and grabbed a Apple. He took a bite and just chewed.
JJ sighed, leaning his head into the Rocky wall and closed his eyes. A small tear going down on his cheek again as he just held a little gently on the egg and slowly slept.. hoping he wouldn't get attack by a Killer Clown.

As JJ slept with the mysterious egg that he found, The breezy air made him feel a little more comfortable, and the tree's outside moving a little smoothly because of the breeze. JJ snored softly, and
was now sleeping peacefully.

. . . [ ♩ - 𝘼𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘑𝘑 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘺 : 𝘮𝘦. ] . . .

JJ woke up slowly, and rubbed his eyes as he yawned. He looked at the egg he held on and it was safe. He smiled softly as he looked outside of the cave, and it was a sunny day.. without Killer Clowns attacking him. " Thank goodness.. *sigh. * I mean, I guess the sleep was pretty fine. " He looked at the egg, as he thought of him. He slowly broke down as he curled up into a ball and just sobbed quietly.

JJ felt loneliness, and sadness as he wiped his own tears, and sat up. He was ready to begin a day of being in the outside, and it was gonna be a hard time doing that. "Hmm, so the only things we need to survive with is water, food, and shelter.." He taps his chin and thought of ways just to survive.

"Well, I need some wood to make a extra sword.. After all, My sword is already about to break anytime.." JJ sighed, and looked outside. "And.. I don't think i need to find food after all.." He saw there was a tree full of apples, and smiled slightly.

But, he felt his gut getting nervous, it felt like it wasn't there before after he slept. Was it a coincidence or just good luck? He wanted to not overthink about it but he just wanted to, and it was making him more nervous. He put his hand on his right arm as he looked at the tree, before feeling a sharp pain when he place his hand. "OW OW- MOTHER OF APPLES-" He shook his hand up and down, looking at the spot where he placed his hand in, it was a bruise.
A small but long bruise that looked deep. Luckily, he brought two elastic bandages just incase if he got attacked many times by a Killer Clown. He grabbed one of them and started to wrap it slowly on the bruise. He was dealing with loads of sharp pain while he was wrapping it around. "Oh gooddnessss.. -" He was mumbling, probably swear words when he was so close to finish wrapping.

When he finally did finish wrapping the bruise, he sighed in relief and just looked at the tree again. "Well, i mean it's just probably a coincidence.. Right Little Eggo?" He smiled as he looked at the egg, not aware that he's probably close on going insane by talking to a egg.

"Oh of course you do agree." JJ chuckled, sitting down on the rocky floor again. He began to stare at the soft blue cloudy sky, hoping that all of this, Killer Clown mess will be finally over.
"Gosh.. I can't wait. I just want to hug and protect him. But i don't think i can go back.." He sighed. "I guess its a lonely adventure." He paused for a second, and looking at his hand. He felt like he was going insane already, and was about to lose identity once he goes extremely insane. "..."

Silence, was filled into the breezy air on the cave. As he still kept staring on his hand. "I feel like Insanity is gonna come over me i swear.." He mumbled, already feeling like he's about to go and tear up as he continues to stare. "I don't even know anymore.. Im slowly losing myself already after being here for 1 day." JJ chuckled, grabbing one of the bread on his bag and took a bite out of it.
As he was eating, he felt strange. He was nervous that someone was watching..?

He looked at the cave, nervous of the strange aura coming on the deep and dark room of the cave. He hummed, and slowly stood up. "Uhm.." He grabbed his sword, not caring if it's about to break and walked slowly inside.

"Hello..? Anyone.. In there?" He looked around while walking slowly, and spotted something strange.

He found some bright lights, that were many colors. He looked confused and walked near the light, and took a peak of the strange and mysterious lights.
".. Woahh."

▅▄▃▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[A/N]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Hi, It seems that the image im trying to upload here isn't working.. So please look at the top picture of something.
I dont know why, but i guess it's a bug?
Anyways, Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1.

EDIT:
Okay it's kinda working now, yay!

---------
1111 words !