5. Stars shine in the dark

The next day, their chemistry classes were going on and everyone were engrossed in their studies

The next day, their chemistry classes were going on and everyone were engrossed in their studies. The teacher was teaching them about some properties of metals and non metals. And a particular topic caught Abhimanyu's and Aashmi's attention, they both looked up towards the blackboard together and then at each other and said "Rare earth phospors" in unison and gave proud looks to each other.

When their class ended, both of them went where Ishaan was sitting and saw him engrossed in sketching something. Abhimanyu called him and he looked up to see both of them standing there. He rolled his eyes seeing them as he was not in a mood to listen to their rants. Already, yesterday's events had exhausted him completely.

Seeing his dilemma, Aashmi cleared his doubt and told him about their idea for the display board. He raised his eyebrows at Abhimanyu as he, a person who doesn't even know how to hold a pencil if it is not for solving questions, had an idea related to art.

"Bolo, waise I am never up for your ideas Abhi but for now anything is fine" Ishaan said rising from his seat and Aashmi snickered but was stopped by Abhimanyu's glare.

"Stop this rubbish and listen." Abhimanyu retorted.

"All ears."

"Okay so the thing is, you guys can.." "I think we should go at the back, then discuss this." Aashmi cut off Abhimanyu and both the boys looked at her confused.

But at last, they agreed.

All the three went where Yuvika and Yuvraj were sitting, Yash sits in front of them so he also joined them and Saanvi in the row beside them so she also came.

Everyone came there and Yuvika raised her brows at Ishaan seeing all of them together.

"They got an idea." Said Ishaan.

"What?" Exclaimed Yuvika.

"What idea? What are you all planning and why am I getting a feeling that I am out of this?" Asked Yash.

"Even I am getting the same feeling." Said Yuvraj glaring at Aashmi.

"Who told you to leave your sister behind?" Shrugged Aashmi.

"What happened to you? Are you alright? Yuvi, just say the name I'll handle the rest." Said Yuvraj in concern and anger evident in his voice.

"O my big bro, nothing like that has happened. We are talking about something else. So calm down before you scare everyone." Said Yuvika.

"But what happened can you tell us?" Asked Yash.

"Yesterday we stayed back and when Abhimanyu was coming from the library he...." "Did you really forget me?" A familiar voice interrupted Aashmi.

They turned and saw Aditya standing there and except for Yash and Yuvraj the remaining five glanced at each other remembering that he is also not knowing about anything since he was also not present there.