【Flashback】

✘ ✘ ✘

「 ✦ "𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛." ✦ 」

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

I WAS WALKING DOWN THE streets with my headphones blasting music. Unaware of my surroundings I lightly bopped my head to the beat. Humming slightly, I didn't notice until I felt myself hit something and fall to the ground.

Rubbing my head I looked up and noticed another troll. He had scruffy blonde hair with dyed red tips and wore a Leather jacket with chains and spikes, red boots which complimented the entire look.

He turned around with slight shock on his face and I noticed the messy eyeliner he had on "Shit, are you okay?" He put his hand out as I smiled and took it before he helped me up.

I put my headphones down as I nodded "No scratches...no bruises...so yeah, I'm fine." I smiled as I rubbed my head "Jeez, sorry for bumping into you." I apologised with a smile as he shook his head.

"Don't be, names Cyrus. What's yours little lady?" He crossed his arms as I stared at him before shaking my head "Oh, uh, Y/N." I slightly smiled as I put my hand out and he shook it. "Cute name." He complimented as I nervously looked at him in embarrassment "Thanks."

We stayed silent for a good few seconds before I decided to speak up "Y'know I haven't seen you around here, are you new?" I questioned before clearing my throat "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to...I-I don't want to force you." I rambled on as he let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry about it little lady. And yeah, to answer your question I am new here, I'm moving here to start anew." He smirked as I stared at him while nodding "Are you a rock troll?" I questioned as he smiled "Kind of, my mum is a rock troll and my dad a country troll."

My eyes lit up as I smiled "That's so cool." He began walking as he motioned for me to follow him, and I did. "So, what about you princess? What kinda troll are you?"

He asked as I smiled "I'm a K-pop troll." I paused. "Well I guess..my mums a K-pop troll and my dad a rock troll."

I shrugged as he nodded "So, where are you headed? Because if you're not doing anything I could introduce you to my friends. You may of heard of them, they're Brozone." I beamed as he looked at me "Maybe later, but right now I have to do a few things."