𝟭

𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝟴𝟳𝟲𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝟳𝟲𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

— Clip 1
Lesserafim we're playing a game on Leniverse meanwhile yn was sneaking around.

She dug her hands into a trolly full of toys and found a bubble maker.

She stated at it finding the on button.When she found it she started playing it around smiling happily.

"Stop it! It's gonna soak everything!" Chaewon scolded yn yelling at her.

"Stop!"

Yn pouted and put the bubble down.She Looked like she was about to cry.

"You sit on that couch,You sit there" chaewon said using her leader tone.

Yn had an idea.

She sprayed the water on chaewons Sweatpants as she was about to sit down.

"Ahah!" Chaewone exclaimed.

— Clip 2
Sakura won a toy from the vending machine.

"So cute!" She exclaimed.

"All right! Give it to the person you like the most today" Sakura stated.

Yn laughed knowing it was her.

"Give it to me then" she said smiling.

"I like myself though...." Sakura said and yn laughed before facing to the side and forming her lips into a thin line.

So sad...

— Clip 3
"The baby can't have anything that's hard" chaewon said raising up her glasses pretending to be smart.

A few moments later....

"But it's not realistic" she said raising up her glasses again.

"Stop raising up your glasses" Eunchae said.

Chaewon laughed.

"You don't even have lenses in them" Yn pointed out.putting her hands inside chaewons glasses.

Chaewon smacked her hands away.

"You're wearing contacts","these glasses are an accessory" Everyone started attacking Chaewon aka the class president.

"Stop pretending to be so smart" Yn said dragging everyone word.

"Stop it!" Kazuha added.

"You have contacts on!" Yunjin yelled at chaewon.

Chaewon made a done sad face.

Sakura who was drinking her milk stopped and was about to spit it out.

"She got jumpy" euncahe said.

"Stop talking so loudly" Sakura scolded Yunjin.

— Clip 4
"Can we vote for ourselves?" Yn asked.

"Doesn't matter whoever you want" Sakura told yn. "Okay"

Sakura voted for herself.
Embarrassed.

Yn laughed silently.

Kazuha voted for chaewon.

"What?" Yn asked in disbelief.

Both her and Sakura where in disbelief.

"I'm so hurt" Yn said.

"Hey!...What does that make us?" Sakura asked.