Prologue

I pushed the door with unnecessary force, causing it to bang against the wall and echoing through the silent, dark room

I pushed the door with unnecessary force, causing it to bang against the wall and echoing through the silent, dark room. Everything felt wrong. This room was always buzzing with laughter, giggles, and music. But now, it felt so lonely and empty without her. She was the one who brought life to this mansion with her mischief, pranks, and tantrums. I still can't believe that she's gone and that I won't be able to see her again. It seems impossible. I can't go a day without her then how am I supposed to be without her for the rest of my life? How do I make her understand that my world is so small that it is simply her shape.....

As I gazed at the locket lying on the bed, a lump formed in my throat, and a burning sensation tugged at my eyes. Despite being 28 years old, I couldn't recall ever crying or feeling sad. I had always believed that I was incapable of any emotions except for anger. But at that moment, I saw her and I knew that my life would never be the same again. She had heartbreak written all over her face. With shaking hands, I picked up the locket and caressed it softly, trying to clear my hazy mind. I relaized that I needed to stop her from slipping away from me completely. I had to bring her back and make her understand that she is mine and mine alone.

She is not permitted to leave me, and I will show no mercy to anyone who tries to separate us.

✯ᣞ✯ᣞ✯ᣞ✯ᣞ✯

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ❤️
Hope you liked it!
Please vote and comment it will motivate to write us further.....

And for more spoilers do follow on Instagram:- authoraaru
Lezalwrts

Also don't worry we will also be uploading the bound fanfic on the other account, It will not be abandoned.

Luv y'all 🤍👀