Canonize

After a year of his rejection, she was fed up of waiting for him."atha Avan pudikala nu sollitan la di innu ten di avanukaga wait panitu iruka he will never turn up. One side love tana oru varusham aachu vittu tholaiyen" her friend said to her with an irritation of seeing her usual grumpy face.

Eventhought the man she love knows about her never ending love for him, he decided to keep her away. But her love was raw and real.

As her thoughts about him was increased day by day she felt that she doesn't deserve him. She decided to avoid him and move on but somewhere within her heart she knew that moving on was not her cup of tea.

She started avoiding him which did not went unnoticed by him."hey enna ippo laam enta seriya peasa matra kanduka Matra...enna avoid pandriya" he asked doubtedly.

"Adelaam onnum illaiye" she sighed.
"Ippo solla poriya illaiya"his tone changed."sollita Mattum..."she murmured slowly."ketruchu"he glared.

"Pch,ippo eduku enna irritate pandringa atha onnuilla nu solra la ivlo naal illatha akara ippo enna"she asked."Ma,nee dull a iruka nu concern la tah ma kekura yen ipdi kova padura"he replied politely which calmed her

Yes, he rejected her but that doesn't mean he is ruthless. He is a good person by heart. He is handsome inside out. A polite calm and humble person for whom any girl can easily fall for.This is the only reason for her to stay for him even after one year of his rejection.

"Sollu ma"he whinned , which made her eyes soften. She thought to confess once more but something stoped her "illa nga peasa pudikala atha...."she said in a low voice.
"Pudik.....pudikalaiya?" He asked looking into her eyes. That is enough for her to control her feelings, tears brimmed in her eyes she couldn't able to stand there she moved without a reply.

She knew that will hurt her but she had no other way to keep herself away from her love!

Two days later, she noticed his dull face she wanted to ask him but did not, his upset face was bothering her very much and soon she turned up.

"Hey"she grinned. He noticed but did not reply."yen oru maariya irukinga edachu prechanaiya" she continued. "Illaiye....."he replied with a straight face. "Appo edho iruku..."she tried to grap the words from him but he neither bothered"Naa epdi irunda unakenna ma atha unaku enna pudikala la."

"Ohoh namma peasunadhu ku tah dhurai ipdi moonjiya thooki vechurukaro" she thought to herself"aana namma laam avoid pandrom nu Ivar yen sogama iruka poraru cha cha apdilaam irukathu."
"imagination mudinjurucha" he broke her trance.

"Adhbadha adhu vandhu..."she stammered. "Ippo enna tan nga prechana yen ipdi moonjiya vechutu irukinga" she asked. "Pch atha pudikala nu sollita la aproo Naa moonjiya epdi vecha unaku enna"he said.

"Summave un moonji sumaar moonji Kumar maari tah irukum idhula nee sumaar a vera moonjiya vechutu iruka"she murmured under breath.
"Edeyy" he asked. "Abhdhabha onnu illaiye"she grinned.

"Dho paaru naane nee pudikala nu sollitiye unna epdi correct pandradhu nu teriyama tension la iruka choo oodi po"he said. "Edeyy choo oodi pova enna naaya thorathura maari thorathuraru......" She then realised what he said.."wait ippo enna soninga"she asked.

"Ayoo ipdi oru tube light a poi love pandrene....."he said dramatically, which made her froze in amusement.
"Ap..app...appo nee..neengalu.en...enna"she stammered to complete tears started rolling from her eyes.

His eyes softened. He came near her cupped her face with both his hands and said" aniku naa yen unaku no sonna nu teriyala ma aana yen sonnen nu regret pannatha naale illa. Nee enna first time propose pannumbodu I thought you were not serious nu it may be mere attraction. Aana you waited for me the whole year. Naa aniku unna reject panathukaga nee enna oru naalum veruthadilla. Un kannu eppome en Mela iruka love a sollikite irukum edirparpe illama. Oru naalum adhu koranju Naa pathade illa"his eyes glistered with tears "sorry unna ithana naal pakathula vechukitu veliya theditu irunduruka.inda one year Naa unna perusa miss panathu illa iva tana enga poira pora nu irunda aana Aniku nee peasa pudikala nu sonna la appo bayanda ma enga unna miss paniruveno nu. Ippo solra "he looked intensely into her eyes and said " enaku unkitta love you nu sollanum nu thonala ......kalyanam panikalama" he confessed.

Her whole world frozed for few minutes. Tears was flowing like something, all these days she had loved him unconditionally her dreams, her shadows , her rainbows, her lord, her clouds , her breeze and everything that she could not see but only feel is only HIM. And now he is only HER'S.

She hugged him wordlessly tears started wetting his shirt. He broke the hug and cupped her face again "irupingala....?" She asked.
Eppovum irupen! He replied and kissed her forehead.

SHE never expected a YES
HE never said a NO!

THE END.

Hello all this is my next, tried a love story. It's just a one shot do read it and don't forget to vote my story and comment your views. Please do share and follow my page. Thank you ❤️