cobb estate

hey yall! btw im not using caps in here since im typing on my laptop to make it easier to type since its gonna be a long chapter obviously!

y/n pov:

me and johnnie woke up to my alarm going of at 9am.

"ughh im so tired" i turned my alarm off checking my notifications,

"ugh same" johnnie turned round and hugged me still with his eyes closed.

"we need to get up we need to leave in an hour and a half" i gave him a kiss on the top of his head semi considering going back to bed.

"mhm" johnnie said in a raspy morning voice.

i traced johnnies tattoos while i tried to wake myself up absolutely shattered for some reason.

"all right come on we need to get ready" i started getting up as johnnie did too.

"im gonna quickly get in the shower" i said stretching my back.

"okay ill get in after you" johnnie grabbed his phone going on twitter.

i hopped in the shower deciding to wash my hair. i shampooed it and did a conditioning treatment to make sure i look half decent for the video. i washed my body and had a quick shave. once i got out of the shower i brushed my teeth and flossed.

i walked into my room as johnnie went and got in the shower. i opened my wardrobe flicking through all my clothes trying to pick something relatively practical. in the end i just picked my 2000s juicy tracksuit in dark green with a black crop top to keep it comfy.

i sat at my vanity and brushed my hair then drying it. i went over it with the straighteners when johnnie walked in. he was wearing jeans and a the cure band tee. 

he came over giving me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed the hairdryer plugging it into th wall and drying his hair. i grabbed my skincare putting it in front of me putting toner on my face and my moisturizer not bothering to put any serums or anything on. 

i picked out my primer rubbing it into my face and applying some foundation. i blended it in with my beauty blender and put some highlighter and blush on. i grabbed my contour putting a small bit on my cheek bones. once i was finally finished with my base i grabbed my eyeliner and did a relatively large wing. i put a little bit of highlighter in the corner of my eyes. lastly i curled my eyelashes and put on a few layers of mascara. i sprayed some perfume on and turned round to johnnie. 

some how he was already ready and laying on my bed on his phone. we had about ten minutes till we had to leave and all our bags were packed ready. 

i layed down with johnnie putting my head onto his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"you excited?" he asked.

"mhm im obviously a bit scared but im actually so so excited"

"yeah its gonna be so fun especially staying there overnight"

"mm" i replied still feeling tired.

"we should probably get going" johnnie said as i started getting up.

we both grabbed our bags going to the car. we put them in the boot and got straight in the car putting google maps on my phone. johnnie connected his phone to the aux and played his playlist. we sang along to the songs and chatted about tonight.