Part 16

18+ Highly Mature Content

Chup chap padho aur maze lo, don't do that reporting shit....,

Kids Stay Away...

At Boys House,

He opens the door and frowns seeing Anushka, while she barged in after pushing him

Anushka: Lucky, Lucky

Sam: oh hello, what the hell, how dare you enter my house like that

Anushka: shut up, where is lucky

Sam: I don't know, must be in his room, you leave

Anushka: you are a fool, he's not in room

She runs in Lucky's room leaving sam confused and goes behind her

Sam: what is happening, your so called boyfriend or whatever you fuck buddy is not here

Anushka (shouts): shut up, lucky left somewhere

Sam: must have went to library, will come back soon

Anushka: no he won't, he left us forever, read this...

She takes out a Note from her pocket and gives it to sam, who was shocked reading it....

Note,

Hi Anushka, I don't have the guts to face you after whatever happened so I'm writing this letter, Anu, I'm sorry for whatever happened last night but sam is not at all the problem, the only problem in this love triangle is me, I'm the root of everything, I knew sam liked you then also I got close to you, I don't why I felt a connection with you because I always loved sam in my life, even if he doesn't love me back, I still love sam very much Anushka and I can't see him hurt, Anushka sam loves you very much and trust me when you will start spending time with him, you will also start loving him, he's such, like a coconut hard from outside and very soft from inside, sam was the one who stood by me when I had no one, He gave me a good life, a house and himself as a family, so now it's my time to return his favour, Anushka, I know how it feels when you love someone and that person doesn't love you back and I will sound selfish but I want to see you and sam together, that's good for everyone, you, sam and this society, I'm not worthy of your love, but sam is, I'm leaving from your and Sam's life and I love sam doesn't mean I don't love you, both of you are my family and will always be, the memories of time spent with you both will always be in my heart, please talk to sam and patch up and forget me thinking a bad phase of your life....

Lucky....

Sam was hell shocked reading it while Anushka had tears in her eyes, sam throws the note

Anushka: He left...

Sam (shouts): shut up, this is all happening because of you and lucky left you not me, this note is for you, my Lucky can't go away from me, I'll call him and he will come back, Mera Baccha...

He was still in denial while Anushka was surprised seeing his care and also the accusation he put on he, while sam calls Lucky but the phone starts ringing from wardrobe, He opens it and sees Lucky's phone and also a note under it, He slowly picks and reads it, sam stumbles in shock and falls on floor making Anushka worried, she takes the note written for sam and starts reading it....

Note,

Sam, My Best friend, My family, My everything, I don't have words to express my gratitude for you, yaar you seriously came like an angel in my life, you gave me everything, good clothes, food, place to live and a family for which every orphan longs, the time I spent with you is the most precious for me especially the cuddles on bed, I know you when you first fucked me in drunk state you made it clear that no matter what happened, we will always be best friend as you are not a gay and I didn't say anything as What mattered to me was your presence as I had feelings for you and was scared to loose you, my only family then with passing time you had sex with me whenever you didn't get a hole outside, you used to fuck me very hard, I'm not complaining, I also enjoyed your touch, your roughness and of course that big dick of yours but what I didn't like was, I was just a last option for you, just a hole to put your dick in, but rest everything was perfect,  we were best friends, your care, concern and also your anger, but as they say nothing is forever, loving you was my fault even after you made it clear from your side, getting close to Anushka was my fault even after knowing your feelings for her, but trust me, I, I wanted to make you both close but then things took weird turn, we three became close unaware of feelings for each other and I swear on you sam, I, I didn't tell Anu about our relationship intentionally, I was drunk, it's my fault and you are right, no matter how much close we were, I can't be the one you will love, Anushka is perfect for you and you for her, I'm the third wheel in this story, so I'm leaving and Haan Thank you for being their for me whenever needed, Thank you for being a family to an orphan like me, Thank you for everything sam and sorry for troubling you, it won't happen again, Good Bye, wish you a happy life....

Lucky....

Anushka was shocked hearing him while Sam falls on the floor, Anushka gets worried and tries to hold him while Sam was just in shock, The memories and time he spent with lucky flashes in front of his eyes, tears start flowing from his eyes....

Sam: He He left, (He sees Anushka holding him and jerks her hand) you stay away, you bitch, you are the root of this problem, only coz of you my Lucky left me, you bloody...,

Anushka was also angry hearing him, she also shouts on top of her voice...

Anushka: don't you dare to blame me Sameer Raichand, it was you who blamed Lucky for everything, you have such double standards that you are not able to accept that you are into boys also, I'm not saying you are gay but their is a thing called bisexual, but you are like those other people who think it as taboo

Sam: oh really then what you are Haan Don't you have double standards, in the morning you were then one who blamed me, called me gay and what not and now you are lecturing me

He holds her by shoulders tightly

Anushka: yeah but I didn't blame lucky and listen to me, I love Lucky and will always love him but now I hate you Sameer Raichand, I hate you and will always do that and I'll find lucky and go with him wherever he goes, you stay alone...

She pushes him and starts leaving while he shouts from behind

Sam: don't forget lucky loves me, He's my Baby and I'll get him back to me and you will stay alone Ms. Anushka sen

They show middle finger go each other

Next Morning,

Sam and Anushka were searching for Lucky whole night restlessly, They both were feeling like someone snatched their heart from them, they spent whole night but didn't got any clue about lucky like he didn't even existed, They both were broken with the feeling of loosing lucky and were crying, especially Sam who was on the verge of breaking down...

Someone rings on their respective flats doors, They open the door only to see each other while a Milk pouches at the door i.e Milkman left the pouches and went, They see each other and frown and bang the door on each other's faces.....

In Sam's House,

Sam hugs his and lucky's photo, He was crying

Sam: where are you bub, I'm sorry yaar I behaved like that with you but that doesn't mean you will leave me my baby, you are my life, my family, I can't stay without you, you are my everything....

While in Anushka's house the situation was not different, she was also crying and missing lucky....

At An unknown place,

A Bus stops at a bus stand, Lucky comes down of it, He sees sam and Anushka's photo on his phone wallpaper and kisses it

Lucky: I hope you get everything in you life, whatever you wish for....

He wipes his tears and walks ahead....

Precap:-

Sam and Anushka Join hands to search for Lucky....

Will they be able to meet him????

Target:- 150+ Votes