Chapter 11

Colby lets out a muffled chuckle at my shocked face and tries to stand up, stumbling forward. I grab his arms with mine to try and steady him on his feet.

"Seriously Col, what happened?" I ask with a harsh tone, he better fucking tell me right now before my head blows.

"Col? That's new" he looks at me in thought, clearly deciding if he likes it or not, causing me to blush a light shade of pink.

"Colby" I push him again as he manages to stumble inside the house.

"Look it wasn't a big deal, I just bumped into some guys and then they decided they wanted to fight, you should've seen the other guys" he smirks like this is some kind of big fucking joke.

I drag him to the sofa telling him to sit and go to the kitchen to grab my first aid kit out of the kitchen cupboard. Walking back over I watch him staring at his bloody hands in thought. I set the first aid kit down on the sofa next to him and kneel by his feet, reaching for some alcohol wipes and bandages out of the kit.

"I'm sorry Abi... first I was late, and I did actually bring food but I dropped it" he mumbles not looking into my eyes.

I stop what I'm doing and put both my hands on his cheeks forcing him to look into my eyes. "Don't apologise, you're hurt. There's plenty of time for grovelling another day" I laugh slightly causing his eyes to light up. I realise how close I am to him and snap away reaching back for the alcohol wipes and start cleaning up his hands, not missing the hissing sound he makes when I go near an open wound. As I'm cleaning him up all I can feel are his eyes on me watching my every move.

I reach up to his face with a wipe to clean his bloody face and his hand comes up to caress my own that is on his cheek.
"Thank you, Abi" he whispers looking straight into my eyes.

I give him a nod and clear my throat. "Right go for a shower now, there's clean towels in the bathroom" I order him once I'm down. He looks at me mumbling a 'yes ma'am' under his breath and stumbles up the steps. As soon as he is out of range I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Relief washes through me realising he hadn't blown me off at least. Not that this is any better but silver lining and all that. I get on my phone and order pizza for us from the local take out, seen as I actually have no food in to even make something. 5 minutes later I hear Colby shouting me from upstairs causing me to run up two at a time.

I look frantically round my bedroom until by eyes land on Colby in just a towel. It hangs low on his hips causing me to see his V-line and perfectly chiselled abs. His tan skin that is covered with more tattoos than I ever realised.

"Abi... eyes up here please" his smug voice knocks me out of my trans whilst I wipe the bit of dribble that starts to fall from my mouth. Fuck sake.

"Colby, why the fuck would you shout me like that? I thought something happened you dickhead!" I snap, giving him my best glare.

He laughs at me, fucking laughs, "you're so bipolar sometimes Abi, a minute ago you were eyeing me up like a piece of meat and now you're pissed" He states. Can he not tell I'm obviously trying to avoid talking about that?

"Whatever" I mutter, "what do you want?" I ask with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Oh yeah, do you have any clothes I might fit into?" He asks sheepishly.

"Oh, errrr" I walk towards my closet seeing if I have anything that will fit him, which is a long shot seen as I'm tiny compared to him. Looking in the back of the closet I find some grey old sweats from when I was bigger and hold them up against myself... wow. I must literally be around half the size I used to be.