Feelings?

This is my first story ever so don't come at me for being bad anygays I hope you enjoy. Have a nice day/night

Pov marcy
---------------------------------------------------------

I randomly hear my alarm and I wake up groaning because it is very early but not to much later I become more excited for school and especially for seeing anne. I get up and get dressed. I put on my school uniform and went to brush my teeth. '' Marcy are you coming its almost time for school'' my mom yelled.''Coming mom!'' i responded. When I'm done brushing my teeth I take my backpack - that I already made yesterday - and ran down stairs. - to be honest I'm suprised i didn't fell of the stairs -
I stuffed my mouth with a sandwich my mom made for me and packed my school lunch. My mom is bringing me today so I ran to the car and sat in it.

At school:

I thanked my mom and stepped outside. I saw Sasha already waiting at the stairs scrolling trough her phone. '' hey sash'' i said.'' oh hey mar mar how are you''.'' I'm good I'm good thank you. Do you know where anne is? '' '' no I haven't seen her but she'll probably come soon as usual so why so worried now? '' sasha asked. I didn't anwser her question to be honest I don't exactly know why I'm so worried it's just that I am really scared something will happen to her I also randomly get this weird feeling when she's around or says something.
I was thinking a bit more and it randomly clicked. I like anne? No. I love anne. Yeah. I was pulled out my toughts by sasha waving a hand in front of me. '' you okay marce? ''
'' yeah I'm good just... Thinking. ''
'' what you thinking about? ''
'' oh not much just things''
Sasha looked at me with a puzzled face but that quickly turned into a smirk.''where you thinking about anne? '' she asked with a devilish smile. '' w-what no w-why would i be t-thinking about anne'' i said looking away while I felt my face burning up.
'' you sure mar mar~ cuz to me it looks like you have the hots for her''
I turned bright red i think i could be called a tomato by now.''i-I don't know what your talking about'' she said nothing but had a big smirk on her face.

We were talking for like 10 minutes and randomly i feel hands on my shoulders and someone yell '' booo'' i turn around to see anne.''ANNE never scare me like that again'' i said. I just now realized how close she was and turned my head away fast. Sasha was about to say something but than the bell went.'phew saved by the bell' i thought .

Me and anne were walking to math since sasha has english now she isn't with us. We talked about the homework and the test that we have today for math. We walked inside and i tripped and fell. Anne caught me just in time. '' you okay mar mar''.''Y-yeah I'm good'' she put me back up and we went to go sit on our seats.

Skip to lunch:

Anne pov:
---------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting with sasha and marcy when maggie - aka the wendy's logo -
Came.''hey boonchuy what ya eating? A puke bun?'' she said. '' its not a bun maggie it's khai niew Bing. A traditional Thai snack. My mom made it for me. '' i said. '' oh. give me that'' she said while trying to get my food.''heyy get your own Thai mom''

'' hey margo. Leave. Her. Alone. '' sasha said. '' oh yeah or else what? ''
'' or else You can forget coming to my awesome house party next week. It'll be really sad when the hole class will be enjoying the pool without you.''
'' oh jeez sash I was just playing. Here''
Maggie said and walked away.
''thanks sash'' i said.''oh no problem you just have to speak they're language''

We ate our food and talked about some random stuff. After that the bell went and we had gym. We had to play dodge ball luckily tho me, sasha and marcy got in the same team. After the class we had to change. Marcy was next to me. When I took of my shirt I could feel her look at me but when I looked she quickly looked aways so I just brushed it off.

After school we were gonna have a sleep over but sasha said some things got up and she can't come anymore. It was strange but I let it slide so now me and marcy are having a sleep over.

                        Skip to 10pm:

We are watching the movie 'war of the warlocks' marcy's favorite. It's quite interesting too. We're cuddled up together on my bed. I was watching the movie and than i heared soft snores. I look done and see marcy fallen asleep. I take the remote
- careful not to wake her up - and shut off the tv so I also could go to sleep. A couple of minutes later I also drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________

A/N:
This was the first chapter hope you liked it. If you have any ideas for future chapters I'd be happy to hear them. Have a good day/night

867 words