𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11:

Act 22. Hidden Agenda, Nemesis
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We get back to the room everyone else was in and I frown once I noticed Mamoru and King Endymion leaving. King Rubeus followed suit just as Rita and Minako were going to; Until the kings said that they needed to stay behind with me, Luna, Artemis, Cherry and Shadow. The girls frowned as I roll my eyes wondering what is going to happen. Rita and Minako then started to play on the computer to find what was the actual threat to our future.

***

Soon they found something where a giant red dark planet appeared onto the screen causing my heart to burst. What is that planet? Why am I sensing complete evil from it? Where are the girls? Does this planet have something to do with the others? So many questions run through my head again.

***

After a while I started to feel something warm. Like it was our friends, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Sukurn, Angichi, and Xiliv were helping my sister out some how. How was it possible? Quickly I look to Rita and Minako and give them a look of what should we do about this. They shrug and look at me with the same worry and concern.

***

We eventually ended up at the time gate waiting for our friends to return. After a while we see Makoto, Rei, Ami, Natalia, Yume, Heidurn, and my sister Usagi. We all ran to each other and chat before King Endymion spoke while King Rubeus looked at me with worry. After they spoke Usagi and I sensed something causing us to gasp; while a storm magically appeared in the area where we are. Usagi then asked a question about Chibiusa, Saori, and Mamoru. All I could think is, What is happening now? Guess we will find out later?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter. I was having a bit of difficulty writing this chapter. So I am truly sorry.