party girl 02

new story

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Miyana's POV
Jayden's crib 12am

"Mimi breath," I heard as I was being carried wherever, it felt like upstairs.

There was only one person who called me that. Or used to call me that...Silas

I heard a door open and close before I was sat down.

"The boys are gone. It's just me, Silas." He spoke in a soft voice, and like that my breath started to slow.

He knelt down in front of me and held my hands. Assisting me in slowing my breathing and crying. Once I was finally able to regain myself and didn't feel as anxious, I looked straight at Silas.

This was anything but how I wanted our first interaction to be like.

"Hi Mimi."

"It's Miyana." I corrected him.

"You can be mad at me and I'll still call you Mimi." He replied, steadfast in his opinion. "What happened?"

"I went to find Gigi but I got lost, ended up in the kitchen and decided to grab cold water and I got surrounded by these boys. I started to freak out and didn't know what to say to them and well, you know the rest." I answered trying to look away from him, which was impossible because he was right in front of me.

"Thank you for helping me Silas." I thanked him. I was surprised that he even still remembered how to handle my panic attacks.

"You're welcome." He replied before letting go of my hands and standing up.

"Whose room is this?" I asked looking around.

"Jayden's guest, I sleep in here whenever I come over."

"Well I should figure out my way out of here, I'll just chill for five minutes or so and then I'll be out. You don't have to stay here with me Silas. Good to see you I guess." I said before he walked back over in front of me.

"Are you serious Miyana?"

"What? I'm telling you that you don't have to stay here with me."

"You really don't want me to stay here with you especially after you've just had a panic attack? I haven't spoken to you in two years and you're acting like you fucking hate me."

"I already said thank you Silas, what more do you want? We haven't spoken in two years, what am I supposed to say?!?!"

But before he could reply, my phone rang.

Gianna🎀 is calling...

"Hey bae."

"Hey girlll, where you at? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Good, good. Where are you?"

"Just chilling in an empty room."

"You not getting down and neaky?!?!" She asked making me laugh.

"I fucking wish."